Greenhouse pics. Show yours too

Just some pics of the homemade green house. She ain’t pretty but the the sun line is good. A little more love and she will work.

26 Likes

It is stylish hippy rustic!
Very cool and retro…

Any idea how much attenuation the panels introduce to the sun light?

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I am not sure @Gpaw, there will definatley be some loss and refraction of the light but the rigidity of the panels was a nice feature, and they were free. Still a little screening to put up but she gets sun all day, when we get sun,lol.

5 Likes

13 Likes

Looks awesome!

I cannot wait until I have more space and I can have my own.

3 Likes

@Ras-T that is bomb bro.

2 Likes

I wish guys. Jealous.

2 Likes

I planned to make a third

1 Like

We love jungles and this is going to be one. Lol
Some
Great ones in here.
Turkish
Molokai citrus kush
Schrom
Hawamaba
Hash fruit
Afghan in the raw
Puna black cherry
Durbanana

9 Likes

Damn that’s sexy bro!!

1 Like

5 Likes

Durable and FREE!!! Friggin’ score!!! I dont even have a use for them, but I wouldn’t be able to leave them if they were free.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Holy, this guy…like an artist with a paintbrush. Pretty slick setup.

2 Likes

Thanks. Its been super fun to design and build. My dad played a huge role in the build. We even bought a pipe bender to bend straight rail into the hoops.

4 Likes

I thought that was a commercially purchased hoop house. DIY, very nice work. Lot’s of space.

How do you secure it to the ground?

4 Likes

Thanks. I researched many commercial ones before deciding to make our own. Like kits you can buy on various websites. The ground posts are pounded into the earth two feet. The we dug holes at the four outside corners and filled them with cement then mounted a 4x4 into the cement. Then connect the 4x4 to the 2x6 ground boards.

3 Likes

Final product

10 Likes

Slick as shit man…soaking up that sun!

3 Likes

someday folks all of them are amazing never underestimate the greatness of alittle patch of ground and freedom

5 Likes