Greenhouse premature budding again

Well I made a post earlier when all my male plants Started to flower in a greenhouse under 24 hour light… Well now I am encountering another problem as of one week ago I noticed the majority of my plants in one gallons started to show signs of flower… I’ve give them supplement lighting after the Sun is down And almost all of them started to flower besides the baby clones I just took… I got twenty years growing experience and I have never had this happen… Here is what’s going on in the grow…
I’m using concentrated beneficial bacteria twelve different baculis strains, I did give it compost tea with extra wormcastings and kelp 8 days ago… We have had some weird weather cloudy days rainy days really sunny days in very hot during those days… I do keep the plants hydrated… Here is what I possibly am thinking could it be the weather, Could be the composed tea with kelp, Could it be the beneficial bacteria, I do not believe it can be the lights because I have been doing this for a very long time Every year with twenty four hour lights until I flower… The only thing different this year is weird weather, And my composed tea and my superconcentrated beneficial Bacteria… Is there any greenhouse growers out there or indoors that i’ve ever seen this happen?

2 Likes

It sounds like you are working with auto genetics… You can’t stop those from flowering for love or money…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

If they are 2-3 weeks old it is most likely that they are auto.
I had a nice experience, I poped a old seed from 2000s and by then we didn’t know or talk about autos but one seed actually became auto, only happened one time with one seed and I never understand why, guess genetics.

3 Likes

Could be the combination??

Probably the weather primarily & the magic juice may have enough hormone stimulants to push it over the threshold?

If they are known genetics then ignore the auto flower possibility…

:man_shrugging:

:evergreen_tree: weiiiird

These are not auto flowers… I got probably over 30 different flavors some I’ve had for years I do have quite a bit experience but this one has stumbled me in the past I know it’s cloudy days stay consistent it can trigger a plant into flower early I am starting to lean more towards that but I do have supplement lighting Which is really weird?

I think it’s the tea and bacteria ?? I’m leaning more towards your theory the weather cause this has happened but outside only never in a greenhouse and maybe I thought maybe my supplement lighting isn’t the strongest which it is not but it’s worked in the past 5 years for the same greenhouses… … Definitely gonna stay away from experimental teas end adding extra concentrated bacteria… Have any good veg compost recipes I might just stick with earth worm,terp tea for now,humus (aged forest)fish I have heard before not to add kelp or seaweed But then I have also heard different

1 Like