Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

Hi just wanted to stop by and show some love I use megacrop on my grow I really like it does great imo keep up the good work

5 Likes

The girls in my hydro grow are still loving Mega Crop. Ive been lowering the EC for a few weeks and Im now down to 3 gms / gallon with an EC of about 700 plus about 200 Cal Mag and 180 from my water = total just under 1100 uS. I need to lower it a bit more as my EC levels are still rising some.

They looked happy at an EC of 2100uS (Total) and still happy at 1100uS. Im very happy with this choice of nutes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Admittedly I supplement with coconut water and Herculean harvest between feedings but damn!
The number of bud sites developing at an even pace is amazing.
Iā€™ve grown chems for years and usually Iā€™ve got a few yellowing leaves by now and lightly burnt tips,
What Iā€™ve got now are near flawless plants.
fourth week of flower I believe.

12 Likes

Very nice bro good job

2 Likes

8 Likes

I give my plants 6gr per gal when they get their second set of leaves all the way to flush. Love this stuff. Sediment doesnā€™t bother me. A swirl or 2 and itā€™s gone. Keep up the stellar work @GreenleafNutrients! :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

I use cotton muzlin teabags but everything completely dissolves in short order.
With the budsites Iā€™m getting Iā€™m looking at a long stint in trim jail.
My exhaust fan hose came off and my arms got pretty sticky getting it put back together.

6 Likes

Here is a pic of the Blue Dream in my hydro setup. They are in week 7 of flower and starting to chunk up nicely with some serious frosting showing up.

13 Likes

pics look great everyone who contributed!

3 Likes

I got a question because Iā€™m alil confused here people are talking about the different parts of ur new line and I email you guys about the different stuff you guys added to ur lineup and I get a reply back saying that they would only recommend the bloom booster and I wanted to see about the different stuff you guys have now because when I first started using megacrop thatā€™s all you guys had along with cal/mag and now that Iā€™m into flowering and seeing people using the sweet candy and gravitron with good results Iā€™m kinda upset I can give you my email in pm if you need it to look it up

1 Like

hi King

What is your question?

Our main recommendation right now is MEGA CROP as base for entire grow, and for flower/budding phase to use PK boost Bud Explosion (suggested but not required).

Any other products are optional choices

2 Likes

I just wanna know why wasnā€™t the other products you offer not recommended kinda puts people off from buying it was looking at a carb for my plants but wasnā€™t recommended so ended up going with black strap would of went with sweet candy because I already use megacrop and reading through this thread people are using your other products and they are doing great that wasnā€™t recommended so I guess what Iā€™m saying is that I would of tried them since I was gonna buy them anyway can you put together a sample or something because I wanna try your other products not just the bloom booster kinda throws me off that you donā€™t recommend products you offer not saying it in a bad way because as I stated before I use megacrop

1 Like

iā€™ve started applying the MegaCrop sample on a few plants and some other species as wellā€¦ones that look a little under-fed, and they probably were, because iā€™d swear i saw same-day improvement. a bit too much nitrogen for my wk3-4 flowering stuff(those has recā€™d some alfalfa & bone meal a week prior).

thanks for the sample & like what i see

edit: at 1tsp/gal
:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Day 33F with MegaCropā€¦

They are loving it! Following the feeding calculator for the most part, going perhaps a little on the lighter side.

Dinafem Blueberry

Crockett Family Farmā€™s Tangie F2

9 Likes

Just to add some pics of some recently finished megacrop grown bud.

Fed as needed in coco ā€œcanaā€, but ranged from 1.0ec initially to 2.0ec later on, with just water at the end as they started consuming less. Hit a peak of 3.2ec in my reservoir at one point due to the cut back on intake by the plants being later in flower.

Edit: starting water was low low 0.05ec tap water fyi

Handled very smoothly.

Only addition throughout was some calcium Hypochlorite as a sterilization agent for my ā€œDeadā€ reserviors

15 Likes

hi King, you are probably good with Blackstrap molasses. The main product is MEGA CROP, we make it a very complete product to get the best results with minimal extra tampering. The other option recommended is PK boost during flower phase.

For carbo/Sweet Candy blackstrap is ok to replace. We may remove Sweet Candy from our store along with some other products, just trying to keep the core base products as best possible and focus on those mostly.

3 Likes

Ok thanks for the reply so what are you guys removing from the line up are you just keeping the cal/mag and bloom booster just wondering because Iā€™m a fan of your product so far and plan to stick with it but get confused when you offer other stuff but donā€™t recommend them not that I wouldnā€™t pay to try them as Iā€™ve bought random stuff to try in the past

2 Likes

I am happy growing with your megacrop and I just received the 610 g sample ( had the 230g oneā€¦), i like the simplicity of megacrop, but i will be lowering the feed round about 2/3 weeks before harvest as Iā€™ve noticed a lot more leaves still growing with my bud and plants being green :seedling:V .near chop time too , other than that - I think I will be using this for a good while yetā€¦!
Iā€™d recommend it to anyone ( even to just sample it.?)
Happy growing/smoking,
Gaz
ps.grown with megacrop :arrow_heading_down:

12 Likes

Woo mega crop is the shit!

3 Likes

testing out megacrop in the garden this year so far so good. Excited to give it a test run in the weed garden soon. garden has grown well this summer. Plants are big and healthy and just starting to yield delicious fruit and vegetables. Some sagami hanjiro cucumbers, been getting about this Much per day lately. Itā€™s really a shame about the horrible international shipping costs (more than the actual product) otherwise Iā€™d be grabbing lots more as an affordable base. Definitely happy with the results so far and for 1/10 the price of what I normally use who could complain.

11 Likes