Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

Thanks @GreenleafNutrients; I ordered a sample of Megacrop 2.0.

When looking at shipping to Canada, however, the 22lb size is still $47USD ($62CAD) to ship - is that still the cost to ship within Canada? Or is that pending update?

Thanks!

1 Like

I only saw the 300g free sample. Arrived today. Is this the new batch or old?

Looking forward to trying it. I have a plant set aside that needs a new res which will be perfect to test on.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll like it @SquirtleSquad! Outstanding results.
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yea I wanted to try some bud candy and 250g added $15 shipping to my order - I can imagine the shipping situation is challenging

1 Like

Nice iā€™ll pick some up, yeah liked the results and if they were having issues i just would up the feed and it respond nicely, only thing i didnā€™t like was the skum and sediment that happens which i was guess was the ā€œchitosan and kelp extractā€ or something else

2 Likes

Just ordered the 750g of the new formulaā€¦ loving the upped PK formula so now I need to try it

1 Like

22lb size is not in Canada warehouse yet, should be early next week

1 Like

Thanks! I canā€™t wait to try it. Coming from maxibloom + calmag it sounds even simpler and a better price point. Plus silica and some other macros. Win, win.
Thanks for your generosity!

3 Likes

Megacrop V1 is an amazing 1part nutrient mix! And now that some stuff has been changed Iā€™m even more anxious to see how the new blend treats the plants

3 Likes

My Megacrop 2.0 is on itā€™s way! It will be just in time to test it on my autos in the greenhouse.

5 Likes

still not able to use a pre-paid card pay pal is a joke you have to have their pre-pay card all i have is one from krogers your site wont accept it nor will pay-pal ā€¦help me plz.@GreenleafNutrients

Paypal supports prepaid gift cards

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/template-management/prepaid-gift-cards

make sure its Visa or MC branded and has enough funds on balance. If you still have problems, you can call paypal to find out the problem.

We also accept cryptocurrencies if you still arenā€™t able to get it to work, and want to be super private about it !

5 Likes

my apologies was an error on my part abbreviated my address in pay-pal while trying to link them and not on the pre-pay cardā€™s account

2 Likes

yeah Paypal is very particular about exact addresses and stuff!

1 Like

Hey @GreenleafNutrients
Liking the extra cal/mag etc in the mc- V.2 and Iā€™ll wait til your uk/Eu warehouse opens before i try your new stuffā€¦
Saves a lot on p&p etcā€¦
Gaz

Edit; (Sat 9th Feb 2019ā€™)ā€¦
@GreenleafNutrients how long til your UK/EU set-up is happening and is the free promo good for us in the uk when itā€™s up n running .?
Thanks in advance.
Gaz

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m interested in the new formula myself. I still have more than half of the 22kg bag of the old type to work my way through. I think Iā€™ve gifted around 5kg to friends and og members. Canā€™t wait till the UK distribution is all sorted as itā€™s the postage costing more than the actual product itself that bugs the life out of me.

3 Likes

Looking forward to receiving my 750g of Megacrop! I wanted to use this for my first grow, but didnā€™t end up getting it due to the shipping. Now that they have a Canadian distributor here Iā€™ll be giving it a go.

Would the 750mg bag last an entire grow for 2 plants?

4 Likes

wow that was fast ordered the 12th just before midnight got the 14th before noon

1 Like

Already got mine too. I have seedlings that I will start it on soon. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Got my new sample today as well. Wonā€™t be able to evaluate it immediately, but Iā€™m going to give it a try as soon as possible.

1 Like