Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

Got my sample today, would of been nice not have “plant fertilizer” on the front of the envelope :neutral_face:
So glad there was nobody else in or I would of probably been rumbled.

3 Likes

Mate there is more than one kind of plant megacrop can be used on. You didn’t have to buy it anyway. I told you I’d give you some. I still have around 12 lb of the stuff :+1:

4 Likes

I know that but it’s still risky when your mam is a super sleauth. I asked you for some the other day.
Nevermind I have some now. Not really needed tbh I’ll probably just use it in the garden.

3 Likes

We had other stuff going on and I forgot all about it. I’ll put a couple of lb in a zip lock bag for you later mate. Use it on our “special” Plants. Megacrop is too good to use in the garden mate :rofl:

2 Likes

Its areet man mate.
Too good for the garden? Judging the npk values it will be good for fruit like strawberries and stuff.
The food I already have has around about the same npk anyways. I just wanted to try it out.

3 Likes

All plants are “special” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Your special Timmy :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I know :slight_smile:
Thank you it means a lot snowflake :kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

yeah, it works great in place of Miracle Grow on basically any fruiting/flowering plant (just make sure you scale the dosage for the correct plant size).

One note on leafy greens such as Lettuce, Kale, Chard, usually they prefer higher Nitrogen levels, so you could mix in CalMag+Pro with Mega Crop which boosts the Nitrogen to the exact levels these type of plants love. Our new CalMag+Pro product is extremely inexpensive!

7 Likes

I might have to try some of that next time I need calmag - if I need any at all with the new Mega Crop.

That 750 gram bag will treat about 400 gallons for $6. My current grow is going to end up using about 250-300 gallons by the time Im done. Thats a very good price per gallon compared to GH CalMag - or any other calmag on the market that I have seen.

9 Likes

@GreenleafNutrients I was wondering if your going to do the 750 sample of the new formula again I been away for awhile and was using your old one and am interested to see how it compares to it

The code is MEGACROP2 if they are still doing it. I got a 750 sample about a month ago.

2 Likes

hi, we only have the 300g sample now, 750g promo expired

1 Like

I got my 750g sample just over a month ago as well (Jan 14th, apparently). I wouldn’t think the window of availability was that short. Should be easy enough to check, unless you’re on mobile. That website absolutely sucks on mobile (I was a web dev for fifteen years, I have very strong opinions about such things, no offense intended).

Edited to add - Ah. They aren’t doing that size anymore. Well, 750g is a pretty generous sample :grin:

2 Likes

Ha! I received mine on the 13th! We both jumped on that deal didn’t we? #winning

2 Likes

Yes indeed. I had just harvested and didn’t even have any plants growing at the time, but I definitely wanted to check out the new formulation, and that offer was too good to pass up :wink:

3 Likes

Yup looks like I’m out of luck on the 750 I was just checking before I pay shipping on the 300 looking forward to seeing how it compares to the first formula

2 Likes

Just ordered the 300 can’t wait to get it and see how it is last formula worked good for my last grow so excited to see about this stuff :blush:

5 Likes

Just put in an order @GreenleafNutrients. After having read through a number of posts, and finding that the consensus is positive about mega crop, as well as it’s simplicity, I decided to give it a go. I am looking forward to trying it out, not only in my “little garden” but also in the vegetable and flower patches around the back yard. Now if only Mona (Mother Nature) would cooperate and take the 4+ feet of snow away…

10 Likes

This is not the best news I’ve received this morning :wink:

6 Likes