Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

All megacrop fed since day 1… 3g/gallon for veg 6/gallon early flower and have them a couple feedings of 10g/gallon and they LOVED it

10 Likes

haha I love this post!

3 Likes

how much is it for canada? because $110 sounds like the total i saw when i typed in my postal code to check the price… i’ve been mentioning the product to canadian hydro stores (online and local) trying to get them interested although they probably wouldn’t offer the same 50% off sale so it likely wouldn’t be any cheaper anyways …

i should just order a bag to my friends house across the border and drive the 2 hours to pick it up LOL

3 Likes

I think the shipping is estimate $42 to Canada ($13 in USA, and $75 to Europe) for the 21.7lb bag.

3 Likes

do you know the size dimensions of the 22lb bag in inches? LxWxH?

2 Likes

about 11x9x6 :gift: :gift:

2 Likes

May have already been covered but I’m blasted so is this good to go, with say a promix hp setup?
In dabbling in the whole soil/hydro hybrid deal.
I wouldn’t know one thing about the watering schedule or any of that but I have a few bales of promix laying around and feeling adventurous.
Ill likely be hand watering or gravity feed through rings

4 Likes

hi Morgwar, yes it can be used with pretty much any hydroponic and soil medium that we have seen.

Here is a feeding schedule calculator, you can feed with every watering. It is compatible with feeding rings and gravity feeding (does not clog lines)
https://greenleafnutrients.com/feeding-chart/

2 Likes

Have you seen it used with blumats?

4 Likes

MEGA CROP and Autocobs a deadly combination

8 Likes

yeah I recall a few people on RIU using it well with blumats

5 Likes

Thank you. I think ill give you a try.
I’ve got some research to do on coco and promix grows, but I’m expanding soon and don’t have enough of my soil mix to fill 25 5 gallon containers.
It takes a long time to mix and cook that much super soil, and even longer to test the batch to make sure I didn’t get bunk ingredients.

4 Likes

@TropicalBiophile I’m using it with Blumats. :slight_smile:

No clogs, no problems. It keeps very well in a res too!

3 Likes

Hey @GreenleafNutrients I’ve been trying to order the 610g promo you’ve got going on.
When I get to the cart it will not calculate shipping to Colorado. I’ve tried on 2 devices. Any pointers?

I’m going to add some coco girls this summer and would love to try out Mega Crop on them.

Thanks!
Jake

1 Like

Hi, sorry for that trouble BLowingupjake. Make sure the address is filled out completely (zip code, street address). Also, if the shipping and billing address are the same, there should be a box ‘checked’ so you only have to enter the info once.

usually this type of issue happens when a line is missing

1 Like

Great news. I´m planning to set up a blumat system, so I will surely get back to you with questions. Watering is by far the most time consuming task of my grow, and the only good thing I get of it is being able to look at the girls.

3 Likes

Good morning @Morgwar my brother! Based on my experience, you won’t be disappointed with @GreenleafNutrients. Feed those dawgs bro! They need to eat! “If you can’t bark with the big dawgs, get off the porch!”
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Oleskool needs his chemdawg!

8 Likes

Its definately happening dude!

2 Likes

@GreenleafNutrients
HARVEST TIME for BB and 1 3BOG gals are in the dark for a minute to finish up. While the other 4 get all the light

15 Likes