Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

Do you take anything else other than paypal or bitcoin. I tried to get the promo but can’t check out. Only have a visa card.

Thanks.

4 Likes

@stain you can use your visa through the PayPal, just ask them (GLN) to send you a PayPal link… that should do the trick, i hope this helps bud…
Gaz

3 Likes

actually you can use CC/Debit using Paypal checking even without paypal account. On the paypal checkout page, there should be an option near the bottom like “use credit card” or guest account or something

So paypal will just process your card like a normal CC processor, then you do not need to create an account at all with paypal (its optional).

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-optional

2 Likes

Order confirmed thanks for the info on ordering it. I have a few I’ll do a test on.

1 Like

Beautiful finish @Dabber68! How long did you veg those beauties?
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thx These are Autos and they all veged for almost 3 weeks with the MSNL taking about 4 1/2

4 Likes

Haha! The first time I mixed it I stopped to search my shed. I was sure my dogs got in there and shit somewhere. Realized it was coming from my nute mix!

3 Likes

I’m using megacrop in my candyland @ 5 gr./gal + calmag as I’m using a led as well as a coco based media I’ve been keeping a conservative schedule as this is my first grow of this strain as well as my first time using these nutes so far not a single nutrient related issue just kind of reading the plant & making adjustments as I go this is not a heavy feeder but I have an aggressive growing strain in my other tent I’m itching to try this on I’ve not had any tip burning on the megacrop

10 Likes

jumping in to back megacrop up. Switched my entire grow over to it and never looking back.

5 Likes

Ita been 4 days and two feedings since I started my babies on Mega Crop, and they are not dead yet :slight_smile:

They were doing fairly well on the Fox Farms nutes, so I cant really say there is a lot of improvement, but I think the color looks better and they seem at least a little happier.

For sure this is a heck of a lot faster and easier using a single nute, instead of three different bottles, all with different amounts to add.

4 Likes

Can we use this endorsement for the official website page? Its great!

11 Likes

LOL. Be my guest :smiley:

3 Likes

Received the order conformation and tracking number. It’s on the way… Have two clones of the same Bodhi tree to do a side by side test on. We’ll see…

3 Likes

can’t wait to get back on the megacrop myself. waiting for a relative to head stateside in a couple weeks to have it delivered there @_@

5 Likes

Chopped the BB got them in the brown paper bag Grown with MEGA CROP & Sweet Candy since day 21

19 Likes

3BOGs are gonna be a BIG yield this is the top colas I put plants back under lights to finish lower buds

18 Likes

A few close ups of what’s still finishing up

15 Likes

Stunning @Dabber68! Looks indescribably delicious! Good Growin’ bro. Much Respect.

4 Likes

Yeah, Dabber is killing it! if I understand correctly, this is only his second grow also? He learned pretty quick I would say :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Thank you. This is only my 2nd grow and grown under the cheap burples. My Battle room is another story just EXPLODED

2 Likes