Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

THX and You are correct and I can honestly say that this would not have been possible if not for MEGA CROP / Sweet Candy all I had to do is keep the lights on 24/7 and feed them. It’s just that simple.

2 Likes

Hey @Dabber68! Did you feed every time or alternate with water? Thanx!
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I Just got my sample ( 7 oz ) to the UK, though I missed out on the free 610g, I’m well pleased with what I have and will be using it soon, thanks GLN.
Gaz

3 Likes

If you got the small sample are you not eligible for the 610g? Gonna be putting your pkg together Friday @Gaz29. No grandkids! Stay lifted my friend.

3 Likes

Yes but they’d sent my sample the day before the 610g promo .! I’ll use this for the next round of flowering… How do you like it, noticed any difference yet.?
BTW. A few days to a week and I’ll get those out to you…
Keep well bud…
Gaz

3 Likes

I feed every time. My cob grow is fed every day

1 Like

Hey @Gaz29. I like it so far. I’ve got 24 day old plants on 4gr per gal. I increase by 1gr per gal each feeding. Plants seem to love it. No sign of issues. Smells like shit tho.

5 Likes

How much sweet candy are you adding to the megacrop per gallon?

2 Likes

I use 1/4 tsp per gallon through out the whole grow

2 Likes

Had to take these 2 out so I could fix a branch on the Lemon Haze so got a pic if these 2 beauties

Dinafem Blue Cheese

MSNL Lemon Haze

8 Likes

you are still eligible for 610g. The package sent to Gaz was for something else.

5 Likes

@GreenleafNutrients its nice to see you helping out the community. I will let others know about your products.

6 Likes

Thanks @GreenleafNutrients, I have a few I’m about to up- pot, so I’ll try megacrop on those…
I’ll wait til I try this before I try the 610g ( if still avail…)
I received it pretty quick… Cheers gln
Gaz

4 Likes

BB Kush weigh in

12 Likes

Looks great brother like your work

3 Likes

Thank you really it’s all in the lights and nutes just my 2nd grow. Still have 2 OG Kush finishing up. Here’s a partial weigh in on the 3BOG grown in same space using MEGA CROP / Sweet Candy

Nice Bag appeal too

12 Likes

Home Run Bro! Very respectable numbers. I think you’ve got this my man! Much Respect.

2 Likes

Thx can’t wait for the MSNL OGs to finish will post pic in a few

1 Like

@oleskool830 here’s the last 2 Kush plants MSNL OG Kush even though there’s only 2 of these gals I feel they will be the heaviest of the crop

19 Likes

Damn @Dabber68! Looks like it’s time to cut a bitch! That should be some crippling kush.

4 Likes