Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

I know right she still has some clear trichs I like mine milky with a touch of amber

1 Like
5 Likes

Well, I decided to try the Overgrow promotion for the 610 gr. Mega Crop.
I have been using Jack’s for many years now, I have been quite satisfied.

Obviously I have not tried the Mega Crop yet, but I wanted to mention the superior service provided…I ordered on the evening of March 1st…I received my package on March 5th.
Impressive.
:smile:

7 Likes

I just popped open the free sample bag of MEGA CROP and I will have to add to the chorus of those who sing the praises of its delightful fragrance.:wink: For the metrically challenged I thought that I would break out the jeweler’s scale and see what 10g looked like in tsp. Turns out that 1 tsp came in right close to 6g. I then added 3/4 tsp and the magic number of 10g appeared.

I’m going downstairs now to fill a few gallon jugs to test drive some MEGA CROP @10g/gal on some big girls in veg.

EDIT: Here’s a shot of the four plants I fed with the 2 gallons I made. 1/2 gallon each to a Chem in the back, Sunshine Daydream on right, DJ’s Blueberry in front, and a Genius Thai on the left.

7 Likes

@Dabber68 you got some big nugz.

2 Likes

I used to when old overgrow was intact show off a big bud with a cocoa cola bottle a large 2 litter.

2 Likes

Thats very close to the numbers I am getting with my scale.

3 Likes

I think you’ll like it. My kids are still young but they can’t seem to get enough of it!

7 Likes

A few shots of the MSNL Lemon Haze 6 weeks old today MEGA CROP / Sweet Candy fed

8 Likes

20 Likes

Now THATS a bud!!!

2 Likes

Very nice @shroomgod

2 Likes

whats the purple strain ?

1 Like

Fastbuds Blackberry Kush

2 Likes

2nd grow total harvest add 14 grams I gave to a bud total harvest of 856 grams from 8 plants with the heaviest being MSNL OG 2 plants 326 grams grown from day 21 with MEGA CROP / Sweet Candy. Thx GreenleafNutrients MEGA CROP really helped this newbie

5 Likes

I’ll get some pictures up but I like what I’m seeing in the grow rooms. I have been mixing 10g (1.75 tsp)/gal and using that to water as needed. I did not adjust pH which was reading 6.7 just to see what would happen. The plants have responded well and the chlorosis that was becoming evident has reversed.

I’ll adjust pH next feeding to 6.0.

5 Likes

Did you say 10gr per gallon??! I thought I was pushing the limit @5 gr per gal. Wow! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yes it was and is 10g per gallon and they liked it.

Below is what they looked like a week ago. There was a lot of chlorosis showing part of which was due to some low temps in the room.

Here’s what they look like a little while ago. They’re greening up and the worst of them was the C-99 but she’s coming around.

10 Likes

All right brother @buzzmobile. Like my old dad used to say…“if you’re gonna crank it up, floorboard it!” :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

if it works, it works! Keep an eye out, if they get TOO dark green then you could ease up a bit. Looking pretty lush from the pictures!

5 Likes