Gonna try femenzied from green point.
Banana orange daiquiri
Complicated name

28 Likes

Got one in flower right now!!

Ill be watching!! :couch_and_lamp::tv:

Love to see what the Banana got in store

6 Likes

I hope that they do well for you. I haven’t bought anything from GPS since they began selling fems that they are not breeding. I believe that they are using Heisen********** for their fems these days.

I hope they are as great as the name!

4 Likes

I also dropped in one of these

7 Likes

These are all getting gaia green soil. Went to ff a mix of of and hf for last run and I wasnt impressed. Gaia green if I can get it

@PoppaPuff I’ll tag along if you don’t mind
I’ve often looked at their gear , saw a few interesting things

And they seem inexpensive for fems
Have you run their gear before ?

1 Like

I have run green point a few times. Good results. Never the feminzied though. I got these real cheap

3 Likes

I believe greenpoint fems are made by Heisenbeans.

4 Likes

Yeah this is the asumption I was under. I wonder if their so called beef was all fake drama to drum up some sales. Anyways all I care about is how well this pack does. I expect it to be pretty good though

5 Likes

He was a mod on another forum, and got pissed when I mentioned that GPS had a bunch of seeds seized at their Post Office. I never understood why, since it was common knowledge at the time…until he hooked up with Gu and he got the boot from that forum for constantly plugging his own beans. (and more)

3 Likes

I haven’t seen heisenbeans mentioned on his site in months so I’m thinking he is selfing these himself

2 Likes

Last i heard, not only was heisen doing the fems but he is now also doing all the seed work for green point. You know how hear say goes though.

5 Likes

Yeah I would say shoot him an email but that might take a long while to get a response

3 Likes

If I recall…Gu posted that as well…somewhere…but I don’t remember where.

1 Like

Some tap roots poking through

5 Likes

All 6 popped quickly and all look the same.

3 Likes

i ran green point seeds ‘pillow factory’ feminized and god damn i was impressed. hard to track the strain down now though, i lost the mother when i moved to oklahoma. i have the grow log here on overgrow if you want to see it in action

3 Likes

Link it up. I like green point. Always nice buds ime.

greenpoint pillow factory

green point A-dub

1 Like

Here are 4 of the banana orange daiquiri ladies that I took for a little bit more intense light for a few hours. All 6 are up and alive and look the same more or less

6 Likes