Greenpoint Seeds

I have a tomahawk and a city slicker about 5 days old. Don’t have any more room to run much more!!! But I’ll post some pics soon, cause I plan on flowering em fast. Dying to taste both :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I dare you to take some cuts from them

4 Likes

You doing a journal on them ? I got my eyes on the city slickers but not sure if i should press the buy button yet !!

1 Like

I’ll be starting some city slicker when I get my new tent up and going in a month or so. Ill be adding it to my bullpen ongoing grow journal

2 Likes

I’ll keep an eye on your thread then @Joboo :blush::blush::sweat_smile:

Good luck and Happy growing

3 Likes

I’ll probably post here, but definitely in my ongoing journal
Chronicles of a madman, over a dozen strains

2 Likes

I wasn’t gonna get any cuts, cause I’m taste testing every new bean🥴
But since you dare to dare me, most definitely now you will see the baby and it’s fruits🧐

2 Likes

Lol hey man i dig it the most!! I’m excited to see your success with it because I’ll be growing it out here soon as well

I’ll be sure to take plenty o notes, just in case we have to go back in time, if in case anything special happens or if she’s a finicky eater or not.

I grow strictly in coco tho…
Here is the only success so far

The two bottom pots are a magenta hashplant and a 3 headed dragon x hashplant

3 Likes

well that’s good because I’m in dwc right now but thw tent ill be starting will be all coco so yes defi Italy take notes and I will as well. I take notes on everything I do but since we have greenpoint in common that’s a definite plus.

1 Like

Well they will come on along im sire of it. Ive never had any problems with their genetics personally. I hear a lot of negative stories but have yet to see the proof. Thats not to say people are lying about bad experiences but you know

Well we gone see first-hand :rofl::hugs:

2 Likes

Crasias Happy t be onboard.

Happy growing

1 Like

A little update on the Night Rider (I95 x Stardawg) finishing wk7 in the pic, she started flush today she is a picky girl but she dumps resin and is throwing a grapefruitish almost jack/Goat deal on the terps :call_me_hand:t4:

17 Likes

Frosty as hell dude. Good job bro

5 Likes

5 Barn Burner into starter pots tonight. Pretty excited. These will grow up next to two Purple Aliens.

6 Likes

I grew out purple aliens my last run. Some good shit

3 Likes

@Joboo gave a Purple Aliens female that’s on my windowsill for a while. I just made a comment about the Barn Burner in another thread too. FireOG x Stardawg? Yes please!

3 Likes

I love the enthusiasm bro’s!

@joboo was the PA fuelly? Any noticeable CBD content?

My pal just ordered a bunch of GPS seeds after hearing about a recent order I made and has tasked me with running a few of his purchase… so I’ll be back in a few days with more :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Uh not really any cbd content that I could notice really but I wasn’t really looking for it plus dont really know what to look for as far as differentiating between that and thc besides the obvious. But yeah um during flower especially it will get real fuel smelling kind of like 90 octane. Sounds good man. I’m planning on running coty slicker and purple crash my next round along with some non greenpoint gear wedding cake and matanuska thunder fuck…or thats the plan anyways idk I might run some bodhi in the mix too. I’m running peyote forum (purple peyote x forum cut gsc) right now. You can search joboos bullpen and it should bring it up but thats where ill be putting all my growsbon here as a ongoing grow journal

5 Likes