Greenpoint Seeds

Looking good. And also looking done haha. Just in time, I guess, right?

3 Likes

My lvtk i got on sale years ago from gps also had dense frosty golf all nugs like that anything with TK is pretty good it seems.
I havent open my tombstone and city slicker i just hate sexing unless letting it go outdoors.

3 Likes

Shes close, but not quite there. These are trich shots from yesterday.

17 Likes

Wow looking good but not seeing any ambers yet! Hang in there.

1 Like

Man theres a lot of clear still
That stardawg in em takes awhile huh

2 Likes

Snipped the lowest bud for a tester, smells amazing (straight rubber and chem) starting to push amber, i didnt get any trich pics though this time.

18 Likes

Sooooooooo pretty @DefNSmokn :v::latin_cross::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

So, after quick drying and testing my lowest, most immature bud… ive decided to move her to dark after today. Lol ive been super high for about 2 hours now and only had couple tokes. No amber in the bud i smoked, but here are trich shots from right now.

15 Likes

30 days ago

Right now

Tomorrow is chop time, shes been in the cold, arid, dark for 24 hours now.

18 Likes

Wow - looks amazing @DefNSmokn :drooling_face::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Do you see any difference doing this before chop? I tried it years ago and didn’t :thinking: :grinning:.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! One of the easiest, least fussy plants I have ever grown. I was throwing over full strength nutes at it and she didnt burn once! She definitely needs support and took the fim well. I cant wait to get a rotation of this going

4 Likes

The longest I’ve let them sit in the dark is 72 hours. Like you, I didn’t notice any difference. I mostly let them sit in the dark for a couple days now just because I’m lazy haha. I’ll unplug the lights and just be like,”Ah, okay, nothing to do for three days…” haha. It’s my little R&R time before I have to deal with the chopping and the drying and the trimming and all that.

7 Likes

Man growing and harvesting are jobs on their own lol, im welcoming the break now lol

5 Likes

Aren’t you about to go on like a ten day vacation? Haha! Wasn’t that the whole deal with getting that Tombstone chopped in time?

2 Likes

We are moving lol, on the 13th we are driving 1500 miles to the west lol. So i need this dryed and jarred enough i dont have to burp it on the 3 day drive.

5 Likes

Tombstone is down! And OMG she is the heaviest, stinkiest, and stickiest plant Ive ever grown! The nugs are absolutely monstrous!!! The colors are beautiful! Ill scope the trichs in a few and post them.

21 Likes

Man i hope my ghost town comes out half as good

2 Likes

some one that has access to a lab could easily disprove or prove the dark thing test a bud before the dark and another equal kind of bud after the dark

2 Likes

They look heavy like tombstones.
Hope you plan on growin outdoors since u moved out here.

1 Like