Greetings from Denmark❤️

57 Likes

Hello there! Those all look great and that’s a nice and tidy area you’ve shown!

5 Likes

Hej! Velkommen :green_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome Denmark! That’s a tidy grow you have going. Nice work!

3 Likes

Awesome futurist greenhouse and gorgeous plants, welcome … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Hi there,
Very nice looking plants that are well into flowering, especially at your latitude.

Are those current photos? If so, what strain are you growing?

Unless you’re doing light dep, those must trigger really early.

I need your plants in my life :grinning:

3 Likes

Hej!

Fellow Scandinavian :heart: Your grow looks awesome, does the carbon filter work in a outdoor setup like this, never seen it before?

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Of course a grower from the land of Smørrebrød has such a neat, tidy and wonderful growing space with plants looking so fine that they are over-proving this point to boot!

Velkommen @Sune !!!

3 Likes

Yes they are current fotos from today!
These plants are What you Call Semi-auto plants!

Grease gun autoplants from @cha.education
Find him on IG if ya Got it!
Or just Google him and you Will find his webside. He is from Humbolt County but he Will send them no problem and he Got crazy genes going on💪

By the way they where surpose to be a Big auto plant but they Got huge

10 Likes

Yes it works wonders! With smell and heat. So naighbors dont conplaine.

11 Likes

Hello there, from the other side of the world.
Great looking grow!

2 Likes

Beautiful greenhouse. Welcome

3 Likes

Amazing area you have set up there.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Willkommen an Bord!
Don’t we got another danske Greenhouse Grower aboard… or did You just change Your handle?
Btw, those Ladies do look great!!

5 Likes

Welcome and a very nice grow setup you have there.

Greetings from Missouri. I love your trees but this is a cannabis forum. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome mate, must of been a good Scando summer those plants look great. I’ve spent a lot of time in your beautiful country. Christiania and the Roskilde festival were regular stops, those were some good years. How’s Christiania these days? Still able to by weed and hash freely? It was getting a little weird after the cop was shot and everyone started covering there faces. Always nervous times crossing the bridge to Malmo, Sweden with a couple of O Z’s haha. Good memories

Flag_of_Christiania.svg

6 Likes

Nice garden! Was there last May in Helsingor for a few days then Copenhagen. Beautiful and fun visit but didnt get to try the greenery.

It’s getting worse there :roll_eyes:
https://www.lmtonline.com/news/world/article/1-killed-4-wounded-in-shooting-in-copenhagen-s-18332414.php

1 Like

A hells angels guy just Got killed there, he Got shit by other mafia bwoy😢 dont support that Evil dope❤️

1 Like