Greybeard seeds Co

Anyone have experience with this seed bank? My bud bought some of his self branded seeds on auction. Originally he bid on alien og x the sweeties. But was sent alien kookies and on replying the owner said the sweeties is gsc (total bs). Then i was booted from his fb page bc i made the comment that FF nutes are low in iron and has no Molybdenum. Just doesn’t seem like the actions of a upstanding guy. Jw if his seeds will be what he claims bc I’ll b the one growing them.

5 Likes

I donno man, im on a bunch of fb pages and a lot of ppl buy crap pollen chuckers stuff on there. Tons of ppl recommend Greybeard and Happy Man seeds but I think its just cuz theyve never had good genetics so dont know any better.
I see soooo many ppl buying “gg4, gelato 33” etc seeds thinking theyre getting the same strain they just smoked from the dispo down the road.
Id stick to the proven seedbank sites personally.

4 Likes

And you will find a few right here on https://overgrow.com/

4 Likes

I got ya and agree, i’ve used hempdepot forever. Just looking 4 info but won’t be sure till i pop em i guess.

1 Like

have never heard of greybeard. does he have a company or just sells under greybeard?

i see hemp depot has gage green but i didn’t see their name listed on gage greens site as a distributor. it could just be an oversight.

canadianhempco is a banned distributor and sells counterfeit gagegreen seeds so be careful of them!

2 Likes

Here’s his site www.greybeardseeds.com and hempdepot is legit been using them 10+ yrs.

2 Likes

do they only accept payment by mail?

1 Like

That they do! Another you might wantvto check out that accepts cash/mo is greenpoint made my 1st purchase from gu last week. Obviously haven’t popped the seeds yet but he’s active on rollitup. I got gg#4 x stardawg for 17$ on his auction. No way i could pass it up. Be4 that almost got his goji og x stardawg for 37$.

4 Likes

oh i’m in no need of seeds right now lol, i also sell them. greenpoint does have some interesting crosses. i was interested in OGKB x stardawg for 1, but i’m not sure how i feel about just hitting everything with a stardawg male. i do have 2 packs of stardawg f1s i hope to find a good male from though :smiley: you could say he inspired me :joy:

2 Likes

13 posts were split to a new topic: Greybeard Seeds Sock Puppets Discussion

2 packs of stardawg F1’s!!

@mia sent them for free to establish some trust on this site, i asked for 1 she sent 2 :smiley:
i think i gave her $100 but still underpaid i’m sure. will have to johnny appleseed to pass on the good fortune.

2 Likes

I’ll take one off your hands :slight_smile: make F2’s and hybrids for the community

1 Like

Head’s up for everyone, my homie that bought from this guy got his g wallet shutdown. Stay far far away from this cat!

3 Likes

what is a G wallet and how/why was it shut down??

Google wallet n it was shut down bc of usage of buying drugs by google. His payment to greybeard was the only time he’d ever used it. Thankfully bc if he’d had a balance in the gwallet account all money would been forfeited.

got it…never order from those fk faces…ever

Got an email today for 10% off and I’ve been eyeballing a few strains as their prices aren’t bad, for a U.S bank. So while I was poking around on the site I came across this.
https://www.greybeardseeds.com/forum/index.php?whats-new/profile-posts/1105/
I have no problem waiting on a order. But don’t pretend your business is running as usual or make a statement saying “we are running three days behind”. And then bitch and moan when a crap load of ppl email you asking the status of their order.
If it’s going to take weeks then just say so and most ppl will be ok with that.
But there’s always peps that go ape shite if they don’t get their order in a week, then blow up their inbox.
Also they have no contact info on the site. Has anyone ordered from there lately?
Hope this is in the right place, didn’t see another place to post it.

2 Likes

have never had any experience although i remember another user complaining about him

https://overgrow.com/t/greybeard-seeds/7067/20

1 Like

You can see the whole interaction and experience I had with grey on this post. I did get seeds from him and honestly they grew decently. Yet like I said shortly after this post was made. The Google wallet account that was used to send payment was cancelled. The reason given was bc it was used to make payment for drugs. A direct quote from Google themselves. I highly doubt that it’s a shear coincidence.

2 Likes