Group buy Bog seeds 1/2 off (CLOSED)

I need 7 more people ( members or regulars only please you pay shipping) to go i on a 10 pack of BOG seeds. If you buy 10 packs its 420$. Normally theyre 70$ plus shipping. Pick what ever you want 42$ a pack paypal me your 42$ Ill send all the money off at once . We could get packs 1/2 off. Im going to take 3 packs. Any one interested?
Heres his list

18 Likes

Ok you twisted my arm I’m in 42 $ let me know when to sent I like the sour grape

3 Likes

ok 6 more slots open…

2 Likes

I’ll check with the boss I may get 1 more

4 Likes

Omg I wish I could swing this, but budget is tight and diapers aren’t cheap.

12 Likes

Switch to cloth, they smell worse but your wallet will thank you…sorry I couldn’t help it saw some video the other day where the guy said the same thing but it was about something else(can’t remember what though) and that was the response they got.

9 Likes

Considering I’m the one usually doing the laundry, and with how much oxiclean I’m already going through, no thank you! Lol.

7 Likes

My name is badger, and I’m a strainaholic…
I don’t wish death on myself however, so I will bow out. On the plus side, she let me get used equipment, so I can’t complain.

Hugh, everytime you do something on here, it’s totally OG to the core. Nice having you around bro!

16 Likes

I can PayPal you tomorrow or whenever we have a full boat. Thanks to you for coming up with this idea. The mystical, legendary BOG! at 50% off is a rare opportunity.

13 Likes

put me down for 3

4 Likes

I can only dream I’ll be in the back row drooling.

3 Likes

You guys should go directly to the source. Email bogland72@gmail.com and ask for his info. He’s got 11 packs for $465 or about $42 each. Other price tiers get about the same deal.

Free shipping, he’s a great dude. I got the 3+1 deal which a little cheaper but you don’t get to pick the free pack. Don’t expect fancy seed packaging. I got hand written clear baggies.

8 Likes

I’ll take sour life saver if I could. Pm me for payment.

2 Likes

i saw that today and almost emailed to see ifBlue Moon Rocks is available - his IG page has it listed just a few weeks ago… otherwise Blue Kush it is…

1 Like

Where are you with this ? Let me N
I spend a whole damn day doin yard work and probably gonna miss out

1 Like

Thats what we are doing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha sorry, derp on me. I’ve never used Strainly.

1 Like

No one pmed me every one who asked for everything asked out in the open . I would rather keep it that way for transparency. We could do more than 10 too im sure if need be.
Im on my way to work and will reply to every one when i get settled.

4 Likes

Hugh -

check with them - his IQ page from 7 weeks ago had more strains

I want the

• BoggleGum
  • Sour BluTooth
  • BMR if possible [ otherwise Blue Kush]

will send PP

2 Likes

I will ask him for a updated list, thank you. Im in talks with him through email.
I dont know if members know this . Strainly is shutting down. That blows.
I will pm every one thats getting in on this every email I get and all the tracking info there , back and to you.

3 Likes