Grow diary from uk

new to the site was a member of the old site few years back. have 6 afgan skunk plants just starting 12/12 with a 600hps. will take some pics later see if I can upload them

17 Likes

Welcome back to OG good luck

5 Likes

thanks for the welcome.

Uploading: 6 afghan skunk.JPG…
6 afghan skunk 2 days 12/12 in compost 600w hps, grown from fem seeds. treated them for bugs mid veging think I got rid of them

13 Likes

Looking good pulling up a chair

Gorgeous leaves

1 Like

They look pretty happy to me :ok_hand:

1 Like

most welcome deadinside88. thank you dank-d and M-P. is so far so good am not sure how the bugs got into my room but aint seen none for over 1 week now and the plants are looking nice and clean.

3 Likes

i buy my compost online its a uk online garden centre, have done 3 grows with it before the present grow, I mix dolomite lime into it before planting with great white in the planting hole. last few grows I been feeding plant magic soft water grow and bloom and root stimulant, I feed a little cal/mag every feed

2 Likes

9 days since flip sure bugs are eradicated. I changed the 600hps for a 400 was getting a little hot

bought a kingbo 1000 led light I think its 250 output. its hanging from a piece of wood resting on a bed base and a head board is very rough and ready, just trying it out in a small space before I think about buying another led, have ordered some mylar sheeting and I have a spare extractor fan, have planted 2 seeds, bruce banner and gelato og problem is the bb grows tall and I will have to super crop lots I imagine it will fill the space

7 Likes

what bugs did you have and what did you treat them with?? good you got rid of them

2 Likes

looked like aphids because of the trail they left behind, gave them 2 sprays 10 days apart with a garden fruit and veg spray not organic but says you can eat veg after spraying. second spray burned a few leaves I was dreading having to spray again,

2 Likes

16 days 12/12 still looking ok, buds are growing faster direct under the light think they were more even under the parabolic shade

2 Likes

22 days flowering, I moved the 400hps over to make room for the kingbo1000 led am just testing the led see how it grows

1 Like

getting ready for my next grow. 3 white widow plus 5 peyote wifi under 150hps

2 Likes

had a busy week changing lights then changing back to where I was.

I took the parabolic shade down because of the weight plus the trouble raising and lowering then I came across a secure ceiling hook that should take the weight, I dropped the cheapo shade onto the plants luckily it dropped on a cane stopped it doing more damage but it still broke a couple of tops, alls well that ends well got the 600hps up and running just hope plants don’t hermie

3 Likes

ww and peyote wifi looking good

bruce banner is doing ok had signs of cal/mag def. is no problem because all my plants need added cal/mag I never got round to feeding it to poor old bruce.

2 Likes

Poor old bruce looks pretty happy to me

1 Like

cal/mag def is under control is just a time problem, plan is to flower bruce here under the led, but i need move the 5 wifi 3 ww into my groom, so its down to chopping the 6 afghan skunk before i do that.

6 afghan skunk 40 days

1 Like