Grow diary from uk

new to the site was a member of the old site few years back. have 6 afgan skunk plants just starting 12/12 with a 600hps. will take some pics later see if I can upload them

17 Likes

Welcome back to OG good luck

5 Likes

thanks for the welcome.

Uploading: 6 afghan skunk.JPG…
6 afghan skunk 2 days 12/12 in compost 600w hps, grown from fem seeds. treated them for bugs mid veging think I got rid of them

13 Likes

Looking good pulling up a chair

Gorgeous leaves

1 Like

They look pretty happy to me :ok_hand:

1 Like

most welcome deadinside88. thank you dank-d and M-P. is so far so good am not sure how the bugs got into my room but aint seen none for over 1 week now and the plants are looking nice and clean.

3 Likes

i buy my compost online its a uk online garden centre, have done 3 grows with it before the present grow, I mix dolomite lime into it before planting with great white in the planting hole. last few grows I been feeding plant magic soft water grow and bloom and root stimulant, I feed a little cal/mag every feed

2 Likes

9 days since flip sure bugs are eradicated. I changed the 600hps for a 400 was getting a little hot

bought a kingbo 1000 led light I think its 250 output. its hanging from a piece of wood resting on a bed base and a head board is very rough and ready, just trying it out in a small space before I think about buying another led, have ordered some mylar sheeting and I have a spare extractor fan, have planted 2 seeds, bruce banner and gelato og problem is the bb grows tall and I will have to super crop lots I imagine it will fill the space

7 Likes

what bugs did you have and what did you treat them with?? good you got rid of them

2 Likes

looked like aphids because of the trail they left behind, gave them 2 sprays 10 days apart with a garden fruit and veg spray not organic but says you can eat veg after spraying. second spray burned a few leaves I was dreading having to spray again,

2 Likes

16 days 12/12 still looking ok, buds are growing faster direct under the light think they were more even under the parabolic shade

3 Likes

22 days flowering, I moved the 400hps over to make room for the kingbo1000 led am just testing the led see how it grows

2 Likes

getting ready for my next grow. 3 white widow plus 5 peyote wifi under 150hps

3 Likes

had a busy week changing lights then changing back to where I was.

I took the parabolic shade down because of the weight plus the trouble raising and lowering then I came across a secure ceiling hook that should take the weight, I dropped the cheapo shade onto the plants luckily it dropped on a cane stopped it doing more damage but it still broke a couple of tops, alls well that ends well got the 600hps up and running just hope plants don’t hermie

4 Likes

ww and peyote wifi looking good

bruce banner is doing ok had signs of cal/mag def. is no problem because all my plants need added cal/mag I never got round to feeding it to poor old bruce.

2 Likes

Poor old bruce looks pretty happy to me

1 Like

cal/mag def is under control is just a time problem, plan is to flower bruce here under the led, but i need move the 5 wifi 3 ww into my groom, so its down to chopping the 6 afghan skunk before i do that.

6 afghan skunk 40 days

1 Like

1 more week till chop never got rid of the mites but i managed keep them under control

3 Likes

Not trying to step on anyone’s toes but those dont look anywhere close to harvest. Looks like about another month to me from those pics. Best of luck with whatever you decide

1 Like