Grow diary from uk

thanks for your observation its spot on trics are still clear, i’ll look again tomorrow and i’ll get my son to check for me, eyes are not so good nowadays.

2 Likes

forgot to say afghan skunk is supposed to be ready after 55 days but as usual it dont work like that.

1 Like

Just hate to see someone come that far then harvest too soon losing yield and potency. Honestly they look like they are prob getting ready to start packing on weight.
If you need smoke maybe cut off a few testers

1 Like

am ok for bud but i ran out of bubblehash will chop the smallest for now keep me going, cheers

afghan skunk is pretty good and i know i could grow it much better. need keep up with my diary but this has been a real heavy year my wife had her left leg amputated and she’s been quite ill, she vapes lots of cannabis everyday it sure keeps her in a good mood.

peyote wifi and white widow @ 36day flowering. i took 3 cutting from each plant have ordered 6 x 15litre grow bags and i will be getting a mars hydro ts3000 delivered next week have changed my compost and feed, i’ll start a new diary once i’m all set up.

1 Like