Grow Diary of seeds from “the vault”

Hey guys,

I am a grower in south east Asia and I grow outdoor balcony grows. I live in a tropical climate. I have more than a years experience of growing and most of my grow journals are based out of GC forum. Anyway, the vault (seed bank) has been incredibly kind to me lately and as a result of that I have pretty cool strains I have always wanted to grow. So her goes…Sex bud - Female seeds and C99 - Female seeds, new born females, from the vault.

10 Likes

You guys can find my rest of grows, screw ups, amazing results, whatever you wanna call it here…

1 Like

Also, some new girls that I am waiting for to pop…

Blackberry Auto-fast buds
Jack 47 - Sweet seeds
Tangerine Dream Auto - Barney’s Farm

And the girl that I am potting up and planting tonight, California Snow - Fast Buds, feminized

3 Likes

Edit - I only have about 2 months left before monsoon hits so decided against Californian snow as it was photo. Went ahead and popped another Blackberry auto and a CBD Crack from Fast Buds instead, which is also an auto.

I have 5 fem photo seeds of California snow from Fast buds and I will be looking to grow some of them at some point of time this year.

2 Likes

Pics update as and when my babies are born

White Widow x Big Bud - Female seeds(also from vault) in week 1 of flower. Photo.

6 Likes

ww x big bud looks nice…can you get a shot further away would like to see the plants structure… dosent have to be a closeup all the time … we like seeing the shape of the girls .

1 Like

She is just like a Christmas tree at the moment. Trimmed a bit to get some lateral branches out. Will update the pic of the figure of the lady in a bit as I am just lying on my bed at the moment and it’s way early in the morning!!!

4 Likes

she gonna love you long time …looks happy…i have a love hate relationship with you sun worshipers…love what you do hate i cannot lol

2 Likes

Blackberry Auto from fast buds. One of them is day 2 and the other just popped out todayUploading…

1 Like

Cbd crack from fast buds

1 Like

Jack 47 from sweet seeds

1 Like

And finally tangerine dream auto from barneys farm. The baby is just crowning today.

3 Likes

So all the new babies are busy establishing their roots. Not much growth other than the widening of the leaves a bit and the second nodes popping out. Expecting the growth spurt to start happening anytime soon now, once they are done with their focus on the roots. Will update pictures then.

1 Like

@Yashas nice bro, keep posting your pics and stuff as I’ll follow along with your thread… you should have/be got/getting your seeds from me any day now… have they landed yet.? I have a return address so all should go well…
Anyway looking good I’ll be watching this thread :popcorn: so keep updating ok :ok_hand:… cool :sunglasses:.
I’ll pm you shortly
Gaz

1 Like

Blackberry

1 Like

C99 in veg

2 Likes

Californian snow

2 Likes

Cbd crack

1 Like