Grow Diary of seeds selections

Here we go for this thread to show seeds selection I make.

I do about 2 or 3 run per year with regular seeds to try to find keepers.
I do not make crosses but I did. And I think I will re-make in the future.

We are starting this thread with 4 strains.
I present you each one with pics.

Zkittlez BX F2(F2 made by a French grower with Purple Caper Seeds) About one month growing, 1.2L pots under Turbo Fluos 2x55W and CFL 200W.
I have one cut of Zkittlez from this breeder, a selected one, I will see if this is different.
Picture is at about 15 days of growing. More will be added soon.

Cristal Boom F2 (Lebanese frosty female x Sonic Boom from sonic seeds) made by a French grower.
F2 was made by another one member of French boards. The same as before, about 1 months and pic here at 15 days.

These 2 ones starting to show their sex. We already removed 4 males. 2 Cristal Boom and 2 Zkittlez.
So we have 21 Cristal Boom and 6 Zkittlez now.
Bloom is planned to start in about 2 months under 1000W HPS. All will be keep in cut before bloom.
No male keeping for this 2 ones.

BLACK DOMINA x LEGEND ULTIMATE INDICA
Unknown origin for this cross. Given to me by friend grower.
I expect a lot for this one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
We’ve got 11 from this one. About 15 days of grow and picture is from yesterday. Just transplanted them into 1.2L (like the next strain)
Under Turbo Fluos 2x55W. Will be sexed and planned for blooming at the beginning of January. All will be kept in cuts before blooming. You are starting to understand… :joy:

ATA Tundra x Pakistan Citral Kush aka Attack] made by a French grower too.
Look very indica. Same conditions as the BDx LUI.

Take a sit and have fun! :wink::sunglasses:

17 Likes

Looking great so far :heart_eyes:, grabbing a front seat … :film_projector:popcorn

4 Likes

BLACK DOMINA x LEGEND ULTIMATE INDICA sounds amazing. Looking good do far. Definitely will be watching!!

4 Likes

Looks good so far will check in from time to time
Peaceout and stay safe

1 Like

This looks like fun, I’ll follow along. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

@George
Welcome here !!

@Mormo
I expect a lot from these one. Sounds like the indica graal when you see the parent’s cross.
Welcome !

@potdaddy4x4
Feel free to visit when you want. :wink::blush:

@Gpaw
Glad to see you here mate !! Welcome !

A little UP :blush:
I’ve got news from Cristal Boom F2 and Zkittlez BX F2. And pics too.
One male Zkittlez removed. So it makes 3 for now.

Cristal Boom F2

Zkittlez BX F2

5 Likes

You must have a big flower tent frech|nullxnull, anxious to see all of them covered with frosty buds em198|nullxnull, great work so far … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

A little update with no pics to keep you informed.

Cristal Bloom and Zkittlez were almost all females. So BDx LUI and Atack will wait a session. We put all the 2 first ones I mentioned in bloom very soon. Just the time to keep cuts from all of them.

Next pics in about 7 or 10 days I think. With directly the beginning of blooming. :wink:

I grow with a friend. At home I have a 80x80cm box for bloom. And another one double stair 80x80 for cuts and seeds. And very soon I’m working on a double stairs space of about 150x50cm for mothers. Ready in few days…

And my friend has a 240x120 box for bloom, a 70x50 double stair box for seeds and cuts. And in few months, another new space for mothers too.

1 Like

Update!!

We have 3 Zkittlez BX F2 females and 15 Cristal Boom F2 females too.
So we re-change the program. :grin:
My friend has space enough to put them in bloom. It will start about the beginning of February.

And, so, I can do the session with BDxLUI and ATA x PCK.
I put them into 12/12 last week. We are at day 7.
At this day, we have 3 BDxLUI males and 6 females. 2 Unknown.
And 3 females ATAxPCK, 6 Unknown.

I’ll show you pics soon. Today, just one. The clones of them (apex of each)

5 Likes

Looking good @Rastak! Will be following!

1 Like