Grow facility

Check out my earlier stated 2x2 veg tent and my 3x3 flower tent

15 Likes

i love how nest it looks but i think the height makes them look more space friendly

mines are all 6’ high

i was looking to add either 2’x2’ or a 3’x3’

5 Likes

I have 2x Mammoth brand 2x2’s that are both about 5ft tall.

They are PERFECT little veg boxes but I use one now as my “seed generation station” running an HGL100 on my top floor (keeps pollen away from the ladies downstairs), and the other one is now my drying tent on the main floor!

It’s thankfully so small it’s in my sitting room and takes up less space than the missus crafting pile(s) :rofl:

Looks great as a solid and cozy growing corner @amumayuk

2 Likes

Nice setup, man! Your 2x2 veg tent and 3x3 flower tent look solid. Love the organization and the way you’ve set up the lights

1 Like

Nice setup! I run a hlg 65 in my 2x2x3 mother/clone tent. Just enough for a good amount of growth but nothing overwhelming

Make sure light leaks are not an issue or you’re going to have a bad time. I see the light coming out of the bottom. If it comes out during light time then it can get in during dark time. Unless you seal up the room and don’t let in any photons.

I was worried about it but it hasn’t seem to have given me any issues. There’s a little window I can peek through to see and there doesn’t seem to be any getting in. The room is never used btw there aren’t any lights on in the room unless I’m in it.

That water jug for blumats? It’s in a perfect spot for autowatering plants if not. Just saying;)

No its just a jug but tha a good idea

It looks setup for some sort of gravity fed watering thing aha