Grow Journal (breeder’s choice)

One of my best buds yet. Purple Alien OG F2. Child of Alien Kush X Tahoe OG with heavy notes of the Tahoe. I accidentally had a male plant in the tent and now I have seeds for what I hope is the best of its genetics.

Cuts from @Rhino_buddy

17 Likes

Definitely purple, me likey :grin:

6 Likes

Dang man! I’m coming over when I get back in town. Those are some tasty buds there. Only found 2 seeds in that big honking bud you clipped off for me, so it didn’t get too far along.

Still thinking bodysnatcher for that alien OG x night terror cross? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The people love Bodysnatcher

3 Likes

It’s helps to take notes. While on the previous post I was able to breed the best of the Purple Alien :space_invader: OG, hopefully. I think I have accidentally successfully bred myself my a strain.

I had the male Purple Alien OG in the tent with Night Terror and was able to get some seeds from it. Can’t wait for them to pop and start to see what I’ve got. Probably going to call it Bodysnatcher OG or.

![image|281x499]o2uqfKz3yP8D3rMuga2Qc5Pjt0f.jpeg)

8 Likes

That jar of night terror is looking tasty!

What do you think of it?

1 Like

That’s the blueberry, the night terror didn’t get the best of the light. It’s cool though.

2 Likes

Gotcha, sorry to assume. Made an ass of u and me. :yum:

2 Likes

Looks nice! :grinning: great growing @Loscauz :+1:
Love the bong too.