Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Well, decided to start a thread of my outdoor grow, chat and giveaways!
Not much going on as of yet.
Put them in ground on June 4th. Only 8 plants. Trying to decide on one more…:thinking:

Fast forward to June 14th.
Some of the candidates that made it.

So for the last one, I couldn’t decide.
Alas it is going to be one of my Pre-98 Bubba Kush. 3 out of 3 seeds popped. This is one of my all time favorites!

Annnd…I will be doing a giveaway of some Bubba Kush! Stay tuned…:v::green_heart:

135 Likes

I’ll be watching!
Look at that AG growing crazy already! :+1:

7 Likes

Nice grow spot @Bobgrows , they sure have room to spread their wings. I’ll tag along. Hoping to get to that pre98 and some dbhp this fall!

Grow4th!!!

7 Likes

I’ll park over on the stump and start loading the bong.
:+1: :wink:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Yes that AG is going to be something Grand ! I believe!

8 Likes

Count me in! :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you and thanks for tagging along! Used to be a volleyball court. Why not!?

6 Likes

Plenty of stumps around here to sit on.
Thanks for joining!

4 Likes

Following along and looking forward to seeing these babies grow up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

One is seed from you!
She has big fat leaves on her!
How does the PPP smoke?

5 Likes

Killer variety and nice looking yard! Godspeed.

2 Likes

Thank you!
We have 30 acres. It’s allot to take care of.

11 Likes

Can’t really say, it was so seeded that I did not get any decent smokable bud out of it.

7 Likes

Well DAAAAMN!
Then we shall see!
Genetics seem strong. Leaves are very big.
I have the mother in flower now. It will be a few more weeks and I’ll give You a smoke report. Lol :v:

11 Likes

Nice setup, will you be doing any kind of mulch or cover crop? Do you have dripper hoses setup there? 30 acres sounds like alot of work lol, most people out here around me with anything more than 10 acres start planting that true investment crop, aka trees. Lots of good government programs that will suplly the seed for you if you share the first harvest and yadda yadda :sunglasses:

I love Bubba so much, one of my favorite smokes as well. I haven’t had the chance to grab any beans yet though, looking forward to your giveaway :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I see no-one claimed that f-a-r right corner!!! Gonna camp out there until this thing is completed, promise. BEAUTIFUL Setup, I tell ya!! Wishing you nothing but continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I do a cover. I did landscape fabric last year. Just haven’t done it yet. We just got back from vacation so I’m about a week behind.
I do a water line to water a gallon in the morning and a gallon in the evening. I just turn it off when I need to feed.
We do Hay as well. Lots of cows and horse farms around me. We are getting ready to retire don’t want MORE work. We are ready to play! Lol

We have 10 acres of woods that we planted many of those government trees!

21 Likes

Subscribed! Looking forward to see how your grow goes. Looks nice, sunny and open there, so as long as the nutes n water are there, Its going to be a forest!

BTW - The Purple Urkle you sent me is huge now.

3 Likes

It’s a good one , Purple Urkle. I think you’ll like it.
Thank you for hanging out! :v:

5 Likes

Far right corner all yours,my friend! You might not be alone, tho! Lol

4 Likes