Grow Journal Forbidden Fruit x Uk Cheese, CSI HUMBOLT

I finally made a online journal been growing for a few years and always took notes now i’m getting very comfortable as a grower and i’m ready to show it off! i’m a huge fan of Nspecta and very stoked to grow out this cross can’t wait to find some treasures! also got a chem d fallen soldiers

26 Likes

What kind of set up do you have? I tent, grow room and such.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Congrats on your 1st Journal. :clap:

I have all kinds to say but I hope to get to that as more people load in here and we see more posts from you.

Until then here’s to your new Grow!

4 Likes

thanks for the interest ! i rock a 5x5 tent with a horticulture lighting group HLG 550 rspecs. my soil is roots organic just started composted in my yard still learning how to do that used to as a kid for the veggie garden. I use roots organic veg and bloom top dress and also use earth worm castings and radiant green and fat flowers compost tea from dragonfly earth medicines. sorta new to living soil but trying my best!
Forgot to add that i’m vegging in a 3x3 for now as other ladies finish up in the 5x5 and the light is some cheapo mars hydro led that’s actually not to shabby

6 Likes

This I need to check out!

Always wondered if they get the real old school cheese smell :v::v:

3 Likes

yeah me too still might pick up the uk cheese s1’s from breeders direct just incase i dont get any stanky foot toe jam phenos haha really love that funk that grosses you out but you cant stop smelling

3 Likes

Oh hell ya… you know I’m down for this one! Gettem’!

Stink meets stink! Should be epic.

3 Likes

heres to stinky feet and rotten fruit terps. gags then drools

4 Likes

At week 3 veg already! growing great so far showing a little discoloring on the new branches, thinking the roots just hit the bottom of the container going to transplant to 3 gal very soon. no nutes yet just ro water and very little recharge and if i’m out of ro i use distilled and ph around 6.5 for veg. about to start lst tomorow or the day after and top them as well

8 Likes

Chem d fallen soldier at a few days old

7 Likes

heyoo!! got caught up in life, woke up this morning and realized I haven’t posted in a week! I topped all four ladies on 4/20

3 of em already have a nice skunkyness to them and one has citrusy thing going already

4/23 started lst all plants! btw the shitty looking one in the back is a clone of the a pineapple gummy i have in my flower tent

9 Likes

Lost internet for a couple weeks in those weeks these ladies grew! one in particular thats growing nice. #2 ,3 had branches that did a complete 360 twist so weird never seen that before.

so far so good no problems, light feeders only gave them one dose of veg tea and a little cal mag, seems like i got 2 taller girls and 2 shorter ones the #4 is the tallest and the #3 has thinnest leaves out of the 4 prolly sativa dominate. the smells very from day to day from skunkyness to fruity gas.

10 Likes

I’ll be watching. I grow Forbidden Fruit and getting ready to make more fem seeds… Flowering is long, So worth the wait… I’ll throw in a picture at lights on. Going on week 9 of 12/12. Your plants resemble mine almost identical.

2 Likes

I have one finishing up,

This one I’m reversing/selfing.

8 Likes

How long is the flowering time on that girl? i just grew some sativas that took 11 weeks i doubt they go that long tho. but im def ready for them if they do And now that i think of it they’re slow ass veggers too i just realized I’m at week 7 of veg today

1 Like

If you search mad scientist 4th annual solo cup contest. You’ll see my winner that flowered 13 weeks.

1 Like

Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁 - #1039 by itza419 Check it out, if I did it right

3 Likes

so dope i know nothing about hydroponics seems like a really cool learning experience! did everyone start with the same cut ? howd that work?

1 Like

I think that it was a 4 week veg, then flip. so many people tried different approaches. I had a blast. I went on to do a manifold solo cup contest next that yielded 3oz. Pretty sure i won that one too. The host was banned and there wasn’t a vote. 16oz Cup Manifold Contest - #528 by itza419 16oz Cup Manifold Contest - #523 by itza419

1 Like

I did have a winter grow indoor where i harvested at 6 weeks flower. I ran extra long dark periods. like 14 dark 10 light. sometimes 15 dark, 9 light. It cuts down on yield a bit, i get bored and try new things. low humidity didn’t seems to phase it while growing in peat soil coco perlite mix with hydro nutes.

1 Like