Grow Journal

Germinated Auto flowers and planted October 2nd. I wanted to go straight up mapito but as this being my first grow managed all by myself I wanted to get the hang of and understand what to look out for when watering/feeding. Also haven’t grown in 2 years. Watering every 3 days in red beer cups for veg.

October 26, 2021
Ahhhh shit been busy with work and forgot about my girls they’re looking hungry I hope they won’t die lol

October 27, 2021
Also I’ve added some more promix HP to the girls
Girls still looking doubtful I’m hoping they survive

8 Likes

They should be OK but being auto’s you don’t want to keep them in solo cups long.

2 Likes

Also forgot to mention that I have 2 Blueberry Glue and 1 Tropicanna Poison girls planted in veg. The Blueberry Glue seeds came from Expert Seeds and the Tropicanna Poison came from Sweet Seeds

2 Likes

It looks like a little too much water to me. Let em dry almost then let them have a drink, they look like they are drooping…

2 Likes

Ok cool how soon should I transfer them into pots?

I just popped 5 sweet zombie by expert seeds. That brand ne good do you know?

1 Like

Also forgot to mention I have this marshydro light and I was told that it should be good for veg must be some miscommunication becuase they definitely got fried humidity was too low and dry and I also told that I should feed the girls with first feeding of nutrients which I did feed so I thought that maybe I should flush the nutrients out that’s why there is excessive water draining

1 Like

I have the same issues with seedlings and humidity…im in real low rh. So I use a dome and then a almost tropical tent.

1 Like

No idea bro first Time growing autos I’m hoping that they will live up to its name

2 Likes

A lot of ppl start autos in the size container that they are going to flower in. I don’t think that is necessary as long as you transplant before the tap root bottoms out and starts circling the pot. Also starting in a bigger pot makes it very easy to over water.

3 Likes

This light fried the girls and maybe I shouldn’t have fed the first feeding of nutrients maxibloom to be exact pH down to 5.9

2 Likes

Cool and suggestions on what size pot to transplant these girls in?

1 Like

Nice light though… I use a 4 bulb t5 for seedlings till they are big enough for transplant to final 3 gal fabric pots.

1 Like

Seedlings need very little light. I’m still guilty of pushing my leds too hard on my young plants.

2 Likes

I would say 3 gallon pots. Some say overkill but I’ve seen some monster autos in 3s

2 Likes

Yea like @Pawsfodocaws said I prefer 3 gal for autos. I’ve tried 5 but it was more than needed

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice bro, the light should do wonders for flowering I’m hoping. Since I don’t have a humidifier at the moment I just filled up 4 red cups placed them in each corner of the tent and it seems to be doing the trick humidity back up at 58

2 Likes

Cool thanks for the advice bro really appreciate it

1 Like

What’s your lighting schedule?

No problem. I hope they turn out great for you

1 Like