Grow Life or No Life

Que pasa hombres. This is my thread on growing weed. I like to grow weed a lot I do it all the time. Follow me on my quest of trying to figure it all out. No testing going on here I have another thread for that. This ones for winners only. Some elites, some selected by friends and of course some selected by myself. To pop it off I’m posting a few pics of some of my favorites as well as ones in veg that are gearing up for the big show.

Here’s some MTN cut Tropicana Cookies from oni seeds my personal favorite this year so far.

Cherry Punch by Sybiotic genetics selected by me.

Sunset Sherbert gearing up for a flower run in my veg tent.

29 Likes

Sunset sherbets just got tied up and are now under a gavita 600/750. Couple more days to setup irrigation and trellis and then they will be switched to 12/12.

10 Likes

I hope they come out good for you… :slight_smile: My brief encounter with that strain was 'meh-grade dispensary stuff…the flavor was good but it was pretty indica-weak, imo. save a nug for the “theoretical hypothetical OG-NorCal-CannaBowl holiday smoke sessions”. :smile:

:thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Haha I will. I have also had not so great sampling’s of sunset when I was in Vegas but I am in love with the gelatos especially the gelato 33 so I had to see what it’s mom Sunset Sherbert can do on her own.

3 Likes

Two of my favorites ever. They seem to take forever. Especially the OGKB but they are worth it in the end. OGKB first pic Gelato 33 second pic.

6 Likes

Finally flipped the Sunset Sherbert a couple days ago. They are growing fast. Here is a pic of them when they first woke up out of the two days of darkness I put them into. Also a picture of the new room that should be running by the end of the week. Gonna fill it with TK, Wedding Cake, motorbreath15 and Unicorn Poop. Should be interesting.

12 Likes

Nice set of genetics man. That Tropicana cookies looks amazing. Would love to try the sunset sherbet flower not had the chance yet.

1 Like

Thank you. The Tropicana is my favorite right now it’s just a flavor overload.

2 Likes

Are the fans set/intended to pull air up?..Interesting deflector/horn thing.

4 Likes

Yessir instead of blowing the air at the plants smashing them together it sucks air up. They are too much for small plants but well established plants love them

4 Likes

Sunset sherbs are looking great. Gonna have to lower my flood table cause the plants are taking over and I ran outta head room. This pics from a few days ago day 21 in the middle of defoliation

8 Likes

Mac1 from Capulator ready to be cut up. Gonna fill the room after the sunsets are done.

Here’s a few lemon trees that took me all day to defoliate. They are day 21 and killing it. Frost and terps looking and smelling good even early in flower.

11 Likes

:frog: Scrog :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Terp Town in full effect. Lemon tree beasting after the defoliation she’s going to weight out. Big room hitting week 3 of flower.

20 Likes

…And that’s just one bedroom at your place, right? :wink:

When’s the party?

:evergreen_tree: :pray:

6 Likes

Lolol testing facility is in the bedroom. :wink:

5 Likes

Mac1 killing it like always. Definitely next level cannabis.

and the Supernova Cut of purple punch is no slouch either. She loves me and I love her right back💕

18 Likes

you guys in dirt or hydro? both? gotta be dialed in either way :thumbsup:

i’m even jealous of the HVAC :smile:

3 Likes

Canna coco and Perilite 50/50 drain to waste. Thank you sir! Yeah we got the punch really squared away.

4 Likes

Great stuff! Are those 1000w lights hanging with ballast and all? Nice design how the vents just pull the heat right off the fixtures.

2 Likes