Grow Life or No Life

That’s bad ass! Keep doing your thing… In those pics, the buds looked delicious. I can only hope mine will look somewhat like that!

2 Likes

Jesus! And I thought my 2 3x3 tents was rocking it. That’s just insane

5 Likes

Yessir pl lights(I would not recommend them stick to gavita) those are actually the vents for the ac to blow just under the lights.

4 Likes

Nice. As cool as LEDs are I still have a soft spot for the old trusty 1000 watter. The penetration just can’t be touched. Do you use all hps bulbs or some conversion bulbs?

Killer show!

2 Likes

Here is my keep of my run of Jahmba Juice S1’s by the homie AlwaysBeFlowering. Of course I killed the damn clone but that’s ok gonna search thru a whole bunch more to find one even better. She ended up throwing down 2.2% fullmelt return on hash and another 2% rosin of the non melty bags. Great results and a great taste. Most of the plants were heavy on the orange and skittles but my winner definitely leaned OG with a faint hint of sweet citrus on the exhale. Here She is from the last run flushed alllll the way out.

16 Likes

:astonished: Wow. That’s enviable stuff. Good thing I’m here & you’re there. :joy_cat: It’d be gone & you’d have to squeegee me off the floor & out the door.

:tongue:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Couldn’t have said that better myself!

3 Likes

That room looks like a lotta watts !

2 Likes

So, the Mac1 is worth running I take it??? Looks damn nice. Was yours from cut???

2 Likes

OMFG, I do love a nice clean bloom facility.

HVAC shots have an equal effect on me as bud shots. lol

2 Likes

Next level cannabis. Insane frost and bag appeal. A taste that’s different from a lot of the popular stuff out there but more kick like the new school stuff.

1 Like

Nice! From cuts or from seeds? Looks really nice seen all the hype figured I would ask cause you have it . Sounds like the real deal!

2 Likes

It’s the Mac1 Capulators keeper cut. Ran thru some seeds also but the Mac1 beat em all

3 Likes

Probably why it is a keeper cut then!!! Good deal, figured they were cuts. Cool it is what it is hyped as!

1 Like

Buncho shots from the new facility. 4 rooms with five twelve foot trays stacked 2 high vertically with Pipp AG shelves. 2 rooms with six of the Pipp shelves configured in the same way. Lit with 640w of Samsung diodes by mammoth lighting per 4x4 area. Octobubbler irrigation to floraflex caps all through a premixed Rez via dab pump. Athena blended nutrient line with microbes from OG Biowar and Elite 91. Trolmaster runs the lighting and a Smartbee controller runs the quest dehueys , Co2 burners and the irrigation control.

9 Likes

Long time no see bro. That room just made my shorts a little shorter. :scream:

4 Likes

What’s up man! Been busy with the build out for Urban Wellness. The vertical shelves are amazing and the leds crush it. On the quest now to get a consistent three pounds per light hopefully I can get it dialed by the end of the year.

5 Likes

loving the led racks. whats up with the fan on the edge there? Are those to cool off the led? or general wind current?

Dope

3 Likes

Wow, lovely work 505, exceptional spaces you have developed and the product to match. Very impressive, much repsect.

4 Likes

They are for both! Above the lights is a sheet metal box that runs the length of the shelves. It has holes punched in the bottom to speed air from the fan across the top of the canopy. This moves air over the leds to prevent hot spots and gives the plants some air circulation.

4 Likes