Grow Log: Manifold/Mainline

Wanted to add a progression pic for you guys. This highlights the bud growth between the beginning of week 3 and the end of week 6 of flower

6 Likes

Also… Stupid question but do buds keep building in size right up until harvest?

I’ve been looking around for an answer but it’s only resulted in more questions lol :cold_face:

1 Like

Big stoner moment today… During this whole grow log I’ve been taking pictures with my phone, which is great, but it dawned on me after taking a huge bong hit (and coughing like a lil bitch for 5min) that I have a great DSLR camera collecting dust on a shelf. :rofl:

Going to make use of it moving forward

Talk to u all on the weekend,

Cheers everyone

3 Likes

Update: Day 48 of Flower (end of week 7)

1. All the plants are slowly starting to yellow, I’d say that’s right on track!

2. Watering at 6.7pH this week. I always aim for 6.5 but sometimes I don’t have the patience when I’m adjusting lol

3. The smells in here keep changing. It smells like dank. The sweet/fruity and earthy tones are still there but less noticable. The dankiness has taken over.

4. Overall this grow has been smooth. I haven’t come across anything out of the ordinary. I’m still learning but this has been my best grow so far.

5. The Cotton Candy is no where near as sticky/frosty as the Raptors OG but that’s okay with me. As much as I love high THC sticky goodness I’ve never found it to be the best smoke at the end of the day.

Tried using my DSLR for the pics but I got lost in all the settings. Once I figure it out I’ll post some pics from it.

Here’s this week’s from my phone:

9 Likes

NICE WORK!!

:sunglasses: :+1:

You are going to have a great harvest… beautiful plants.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Thanks!! Just a few more weeks to go.

Really appreciate you following along!

2 Likes

Update: Day 54 (end of week 8)

Super busy this week & I won’t have time over the weekend to add much. Technically week 8 ends on Saturday. Anyway…

1. The Cotton Candy are yellowing quickly and after looking at the trichs they should be ready to chop by the end of next week, if not it will be day to day after that.

2. The OG is yellowing as well. Smells the best.

3. There are some purple tones on all the plants but nothing extraordinary.

4. Watering every other day with about 1G between the 3.

5. Humidity is stable at 46 with lights on and about 53-55 at night.

6. Temperature is stable. Daytime is 24 and nighttime is 16-17.

Sorry for this being a sloppy post, I’ll try and edit when I have some more time.

Unfortunately, no pictures today. I might be able to get them over the weekend but no promises.

Hope everyone is doing well, cheers

2 Likes

Just beautiful @anon84307778 !!!

1 Like

The smells in here are just amazing.

This is officially week 9 of flower.

Thoroughly inspected the trichomes today and it’s very close, we are definitely in the harvest window. I will be checking daily for the right % of amber but they will be chopped by Saturday at the latest.

Going to be an exciting week! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What soil are you using?
Enjoy your harvest!

1 Like

It’s organic promix with worm castings, rock dust, insect Frass, kelp meal, and a few other amendments.

I’ll have to grab my list if you want the whole thang

1 Like

Seems like you have that mix down real good. Thanks!

Another busy week for me & not much time to post.

It’s officially harvest time.

I’m doing a 48hr dark period before I chop them. I have never done that before & I’m super skeptical about it.

I did cut a branch off each plant to have for comparison but since I don’t bother getting anything tested I’m not sure it will show me anything.

I will say this:

• I turned the lights off yesterday and it’s been about 24hrs and the smell is significantly stronger. I could smell it outside today when I left for work :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
1 Like

Finished hanging the Raptors OG before work. Will get the rest done tonight. Not the best pics, I was running late lol

I always trim the big fans off first, cut into smaller sections & hang. Forgot to take one of them hanging lol

3 Likes

Great thread just got caught up on it

:+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Super late with this update, my apologies!

Harvested around December 20/2021 and these were the final weights:

Cotton Candy 1: 73g
Cotton Candy 2: 74g
Raptors OG: 61g

Total: 208g / 7.5oz

Drying took 11days, I managed to keep the rH at 61% and the temperature was 18C.

Curing: At the 2 week mark it was smokable and I am still technically curing it. Jars are at 60%rH.

Honest Review:

Cotton Candy - Both plants are stellar. One has very musky, and earthy scents and flavors. The other is much sweeter and fruity. The THC content is average on these (untested) but it is by far the smoothest flower I have ever smoked. I prefer using this in the day time… I don’t smoke much these days but if I need something to get me going, this is it.

I highly recommend Pure Breeding genetics. Kyle Breeder is a stand up guy and truly puts his heart and soul into his craft.

Raptors OG - Sticky, icky, icky! Smaller yield on this but the difference in potency is significant. Very sedating, bed time smoke.

Future Genetic has a bunch of bad press and I think their product descriptions are absolutely ridiculous and completely misleading. Business wise they truly made a mistake with that and I believe it’s hurting them. Objectively, the flower is great, the plant didn’t give me any serious problems but I don’t believe they have done enough stress testing. They bounce back after training but it took a few days.

Overall I recommend avoiding Future Genetix. They overhyped themselves so much that no matter the results of your grow you will be disappointed. It’s unfortunate, hopefully they can get on track and improve their reputation.

Pictures coming soon! I’ll upload when I get home from work.

If anyone has questions please reach out. I’m happy to help in any way I can.

thank you to everyone who followed me during this grow! More to come!

3 Likes

Great job, man!

1 Like

So if I’ve never heard of them up until now, I should go for it? :stuck_out_tongue:
Kidding, not looking to buy seeds any time soon anyway… just think it’s a little funny. It’s tough out there for the snake oil salesmen of the world, people actually want you to live up to your promises for some reason! Very rude. Thanks for the review, and hopefully your next grow you find a keeper.

1 Like

Good strains , I hope you have a good harvests

1 Like

Thanks again to everyone who followed along.

Currently running some autos & they’re about half way through their life cycle.

I’ll keep posting here as often as possible but if anyone wants to follow along I have an Instagram page:

IG - @dubycanada
it’s just for fun and I’m definitely not disappearing from OG. check me out if you use insta :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

here’s a couple pics of my 2 autos. Blueberry & Northern Lights. The third pic is my next crop. It should be ready to flower by mid April or so.

1 Like