Jaybeezy’s garden

If it’s a male I’ll be chopping and germinating 2 or 3 more seeds and getting a bag of happy frog to mix with the nectar soil.

Hopefully I’ll get my settlement money for new lights lol maybe do a whole revamp of my tent knowing what i know with my current set up who knows. I can’t rely on that it’s been 5 years since i started this lawsuit

My ultimate set up would be a veg tent and flowering tent get that perpetual ish goin. Order some seeds with some good genetics.

Not that the seeds i have now are bad haha but to get some fem seeds

1 Like

Tad early bud, how tall ya gunna let this lady grow before flipping? As that’s when you’ll really know whether it’s boy or girl.

3 Likes

@Explorer well i wanted to keep her small but since she’s a lonely girl I’m gna try and bush her out with super cropping probably a foot a a half 2 feet before flipping.

But i also gotta get her ready for flower up potting getting reserves in my soil for bloom …i honestly didn’t plan like that this grow besides nutes and shit I’m winging it cuz my plans never line up cuz i run into problems lol.

But uhhhh DO WE GOT SOME PRAY ACTION GOIN ON?!?!

microbes? Or proper feedings :thinking: either way BOOM

7 Likes

Some checking today she’ll be ready for a small watering tomorrow so i can transplant Saturday she is really taking off. Saw more signs of plant genitalia? Lmfao waiting for a pistil to pop out.

3 Likes

I probably should have transplanted when @cannabissequoia said so oh well this plant a thirsty bitch i coulda watered yesterday 2 days after giving more than usual to give me an extra day. Transplanting tomorrow.

I’m having a hard time determining if this is root ball or the stuff In Herculean harvest it’s said to make the top layer of soil clump up and to just break it up with your fingers Or don’t shake the bottle as much before pouring i don’t remember what they said it was

there’s a circle of perlite around it if you can’t see what I’m talking about. :thinking::thinking: probably a combo of both as i can see white strands and brown strands (brown assuming is coco and white is roots) she still happy but I’m never going to get my soil reserves to levels I’m happy with unless i get it in a 5 gallon stat tomorrow is payday otherwise I’d be doing it today. (Adulting smh)

But with transplanting I’ll be burying some of the stem to have more room to tie stuff down.

2 Likes

Off to work and depending on how she looks after she might get fed I’d like to just wait till tomorrow and do it all in one so I’m not waiting longer for the soil to dry a bit

2 Likes

Looks fine to me mate don’t look like roots just coconut fibre. If they were roots you’d know their really fuzzy it’s like hair growing hair :rofl::+1:

3 Likes

@Explorer that’s a good way To explain it kinda creepy lol :rofl::rofl:

with fabric pots, transplanting it a PITA… let it dry a bit before trying to get the pot off or just cut the fabricpot :confounded:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Very true @cannabissequoia haha i usually lay down a garbage bag and just peel the sides down let the loose soil fall out and wiggle it out… i was debating trying an air pot but I’m not a fan of how tall they are

2 Likes

Well i just ended up giving her a full watering few more days probably won’t hurt still gna transplant as soon as she dries up which should be in about 2 days

2 Likes

My friend bought those airpots he said they’re a waste of money no better than a properly aerated plastic pot. I haven’t tried them but just putting it out there :+1: n yeh best of luck transplanting anytime I’ve ever tried with the fabric pots I’ve ended up burying it in the dirt in the bigger pot hoping for the best :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: no way that’d bother me hahaha i just peel them off haha it’s kinda a pain but once you get the hang of it it’s not too bad cuz then it’s inside out and you can just blast a hose thru it to get the dirt and ish off to each their own tho.

But i did read a story where a dude put a fabric pot outside on the ground and when he went to move it he couldn’t cuz it was rooted into the ground so roots go thru them easily i also see that when they poke out the bottom and air prune

3 Likes

not lookin too happy with me today lol she’s been worse but I’ve gotten her to pray now to go back and see what i did.

Anyway when i transplant I’ll be using cultured biologix dr root and veg tea and reading how to use dr root it’s saying i should get a granular mycorrhizae. Not 100% what that is I’ll be doing some research on what it is (unless someone knows and tells me before i get to it) if dr root will be a waste without it i don’t see why it would be but who knows. These companies try and get you to buy everything🙄

2 Likes

You want the glomus intraradices mycorrhizal, it’s the only one that works with cannabis. Dust it on clone or seedlings roots and mix in the soil, works better with a cover crop as well, speeds up the fungal development.

3 Likes

I dunno bout that one bro I’ve used reggae roots in my coco mixes for transplanting and that works pretty well :+1:

2 Likes

I looked up reggae roots, there product info doesn’t say what type of mycorrhizal fungi they use, There are several types, and the one that works with cannabis type plants, is glomus intraradices, according to the information I read on the subject. That info could be wrong, but it was from an agricultural university advising information on growing cannabis and hemp but you never know.

The types they sell around here, are in different color tubs for different plant types. They look like little hard nuggets of bat guano, difficult to break down into a powder.

3 Likes

Maybe they use the one for cannabis :thinking::thinking: Right on @Shadey thanks for the info! I did some digging myself not to the point where different fungi is better for different plants but simply that the mycorrhiza are fungus spores that coat the roots and help the plant get nutes and things that they normally couldn’t get well not that they couldn’t get it but it makes the roots spread to every nook and cranny of the soil.

I was at the hydro shop yesterday getting my 5 gallon pots and i almost got great white mycorrhiza anyone have any experience with that? I almost said throw it in the F*** it bucket and get it cuz it was only 14 bucks but i said no. i don’t even know what it does :rofl::rofl: well now i know and may use it next run depends :thinking:.

But! Today I’ll be transplanting I’ll get some pics later but she looks happy. she’s ready for another tea. After transplant I’m debating if i should give it full strength nutes or a dr root ez tea combo. Maybe a half water with the teas and a full water next watering with full strength Nutes. My thinking behind that is if i give her a half watering with microbes 2 days later i can give nutes so she’s not starving again.

1 Like

This post ain’t about my grow but i went to a new medical dispo. My buddy had been raving about their flower for a solid 2 weeks. Anyway i was talking to him sayin i gotta find a good Stoney sativa something to chill me out but not get me down in the dumps. I noticed if i smoke indicas 24/7 it brings me down a bit.

BUT so we walk in they take our cards the bud tender is explaining first time deals and prices for me while I’m mesmerized by this bud. It was me and this jar. Citral glue #2 everything melted around me for a few seconds. I point and go what’s that! She said that’s actually our most popular strain. “What does it do is it a sativa indica sativa hybrid” . And the most beautiful words came out of her mouth “it’s a Stoney sativa a good head high but relaxes you”

CANNA GODS YOU HAVE ANSWERED MY CALLS FOR A STONEY SATIVA. 63 bucks for a half ounce and here it is

Oooooo my lord the difference is night and day the dispo i usually go to I’m noticing all their stuff smells like a basement. Kinda reminds me of home probably why i like it. Chicago had some musty smelling weed. I never noticed till moving to Colorado cuz it’s all i knew it smelt like weed man haha. But after living here and going back once a year for family and friends. I’m also noticing that all weed smells like weed OBVIOUSLY but there’s usually something extra like a musty Chicago smell or a basement smell or just a straight up smell of weed. And that’s what I’m getting from this dispo weed that smells like weed and no background scents. I hope y’all know what I’m talking about and i didn’t just ramble for no reason :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

@Explorer i just confirmed that in the middle of the circle of perlite in my pot it’s root ball mass i can’t even stick my finger in it

1 Like