Jaybeezy’s garden

Well… here she is spread eagle :joy::joy::joy: no super cropping needed kinda worries me that the stems aren’t strong enough for flower maybe I’ll start flowering in 2 weeks haha i guess it depends on her really

10 Likes

A week of being bound up like that will toughen the stems :rofl: but regardless they harden during flower to carry the weight anyway bro.

5 Likes

Right on! Lol so i should still plan on flowering next Monday huh…I’m kinda on the fence if i should water today it’s been 3 days i gave her a little more than half a gallon. Last think i want to do is overwater her after being tied down

4 Likes

Just curious what does the plant look like from the bottom now? And that depends did you have any breaks while pulling her out like that cos if you had splits I wouldn’t flower til she’s all healed.

1 Like

Is this good? I didn’t hear any popping or snapping

7 Likes

Perfect mate I just wanted to see if you’d left a load of shit on the bottom that’ll never see light but looks aight :+1:

3 Likes

Ahhh @Explorer i learned that lesson in previous grows haha I’ll be defoliating thru out the week and into the first week of flower to see what comes up and what’s blocking bud sites and all that jazz i want her to get situated before i do anything serious

2 Likes

I decided to give late veg nutes at strength and a half because i did a slurry test getting 130ppm reading ugh maybe I’ll go double next watering

2 Likes

Most likely I’m going to keep it at full strength :joy::joy: so back and forth but new growth looks funky and twisted

But responding well to LST fuck yeah

If i had a scrog net it would be perfect but sadly i never built one…maybe next grow? Maybe get better lights first lol

That’s another struggle for me is idk what to do first upgrade my lights or get a plant with zero to little problems. And dry and cure properly.

I can have the best lights in the world but if i don’t know how to grow it won’t matter. At least that’s what my
Mentor told me when i was blaming everything on my lights. And i can see it lol if you’re stunning plants and shit your yield will be balls

3 Likes

Well @Explorer this is when i start to get concerned :worried:

3 Likes

Spraaaaayyyy iiiit :+1:

5 Likes

Bahahaha damn it wouldn’t i see them crawling around on the stems I’m going to defoliate and investigate further today. Before tying her down that leaf was fairly close to the bottom so could it be dried up nutes? Could my plant actually have deficiencies from nute lock out?..i really don’t want to admit i have bugs @Explorer !!! i fuckin hate bugs like I grow a vag every time i see a bug in the house. I freeze up till i calm myself down enough to kill or capture whatever it is. Usually bugs that are bigger than ants are what get me fun facts about jaybeezy lmao.

A bearded angry looking man child that turns into a little girl with the sight of bugs.

Moths? Oooooo I’m at war with moths currently winning thanks to a bug light :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s like the summer bro, you only hate em cos you’re a grower otherwise they’d prolly never cross our paths :rofl: hose em down bro burn em!

3 Likes

Lol true that @Explorer i hate em either way but i’d wanna burn the house down to rid of any infestation in my tent :rofl::rofl:

Upon inspection tho that was the only leaf that looked like that and i didn’t see anything crawling around. I looked more into thrips and everyone says if ya got thrips the white in your leaves will be like squiggly lines. Idk lol i just do t wanna use my sample unless i know 100% i got bugs :face_vomiting:

AND she prayinnnnnnnn

1 Like

Random question anyone have any experience with good distillate? Like what it’s suppose to taste like smell like whatever every article is like “odorless tasteless” put it directly under your tongue put it on food mix with topicals.

Well i slap like .3 on some buttered toast i gagged a lot lmao the taste is not tasteless it taste like weird weed took a dab and it reminded me of burning rubber. I feel like this isn’t right but i get blasted and i eat it cuz it’s wayyyyy cheaper than buying edibles 52 for a chocolate bar vs 20-25 bucks for 1000mg (1 gram) of distillate

Maybe I’m just approaching the edible aspect of it wrong and i need to actually cook with it instead of just putting it on a cookie or toast.

3 Likes

Does your samples only contain enough for 1-2 doses or something? An I mean it’s upto you by all means but with the damage to that leaf I’m willing to say you got bugs, lots of teeny holes in that one leaf.

And as a bit of a sidenote of my experience is you’ll spend money at some point don’t prolong it trying to cheap out on stuff you need or will need especially pesticides. Like some shit can wait but not bugs IMO. That said I totally get the struggle man 100% we all start off somewhere but you’ll spend more and more this hobby only gets more expensive :rofl: also know nada about distillates but CBD oil doesn’t taste overly nice from the ones I’ve tried :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That would be a step on the right direction. You could use it like a tincture to make recipes, you will just have to adjust the amount you use. This thread may give you a few ideas.

2 Likes

It makes 1 gallon but like I’m not gna make a gallon of it like 16 oz at a time probably soooo i guess a few lol.

I wanna see bugs is alll that way once i use it and i don’t see anymore bugs then i know it works so i guess it’s kinda experimental cuz i rather spray a bunch of essential oils than pesticides JA FEEL BRUH? lol

And yeah I’m realizing the more you learn the more expensive it gets lol 100% feel ya on that so if the mercenary works I’ll order some otherwise ill have to find something else if it is bugs I’ll see them by next week before the flip yeah? Cuz then i won’t flip till they’re gone…could it be mites…

Also with distillate yeah doin it wrong lol shit should be in savory foods i Made a dish at work picked the fattiest sauce (Alfredo sauce ) and mixed a good ole glob in my dish and to my surprise it’s like a pairing lol i taste it but it goes great with it.

Thanks @ReikoX I’ll check it out tonight

Did some more checking and idk @Explorer I’m not seeing anything more that looked like that it here she is confirmed she

Does anyone see anything outta the norm? @cannabissequoia

Fresh roll guise :roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper:

Besides that twisted new growth

5 Likes

newest growth tip in 2nd pic shows a little yellow at the tips, like burn. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like