Jaybeezy’s garden

Lol I remember my first PH pen man, was one of the cheap £10 ones and I’d only ever seen people use the Essentials pen which you can pretty much fully submerge in the water. The cheap one you can only dip the tip or it floods it so while mixing with the pen I put it too deep in the water and that was that PH pen. Since I’ve bought my essentials one I’ve never broke it I throw it around a lot and almost fully submerge it regularly and it works fine still doesn’t lose calibration unless your new to them and push the button as their design flaw was putting the power and calibration buttons near enough next to one another. Bit stupid but soon as ya get the hang of them you’re away. I’ve done it once and learned my lesson :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah lol I’ve only had these

The first one was pancellent second one was vanatkol or whatever 3 was the same different color and so on this MITOO idk i figured the first one worked so well I’d get another. “The ph pen is the same just a different brand slapped on it” i said…idk if that’s the case lol seems like it

But here she is @Explorer

got some discoloring from pH lock out or straight up deficiencies or both

Btw she clawing a lil bit probably cuz i gave her a gallon or 3 liters yesterday

5 Likes

She’s goin bro! Looks good honestly
That canopy spread you’ve done looks good should get plenty of shits from her I reckon.

2 Likes

Thanks man! I hope so haha I’m going to do exactly what Mr ostrander (Scott Ostrander) president of nectar says he made this line he should know exactly what he’s doing it’s really not your average line and yes I’ve run into problems but it was problems i could have avoided like going from full feeds to half feeds. And who knows how long my pen has been out of wack. So far every problem I’ve had with this line has been user error. I have to trust my slurry tests as well my slurry was basically the same as my run off.

But he was also so kind to send me a free sample of their one shot to use as a top dressing. He’s really focused on trying to get my soil reserves up for the switch so the switch is being pushed back :slight_smile: reasons i don’t plan lol

Also that insecticide sample i got smells so good lol :joy: see me walking around with insecticide bottles huffin em

3 Likes

hey heyyyyyyyyy praying

9 Likes

Thanks for reassuring me @Shadey that this is my garden and i gotta do what i think is right. I was honestly a little afraid everyone was just gna be like “fuck this dude he’s stupid doesn’t know what he’s talking about won’t listen to us”

Idk i get super anxious putting myself out there fearing people will take what I’m saying the wrong way or whatever my brain comes up with.

4 Likes

ANYWAY IM JUST GNA KEEP ON KEEPIN ON

Ya know? Haha

5 Likes

ALRIGHT so plans for feeding and stuff.

Thursday I’m getting a 1lb sample bag of NFTG one shot use as a top dressing and to up my reserves in the soil for the switch. Which i am pushing back 2 weeks to see how she takes it. I’m going to do another slurry test before the top dressing to see the numbers of the soil with double strength then another before the switch to see where I’m at.

Yeah I’m taking slurry tests more than i should but i just want to get a better understanding. If i chose to stick with this line I’d then know what to expect at certain points in my grow

needs more LITFA :slight_smile: or a neighbor :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Bahaha actually less lifta my friend more nutes! When i checked last i was at 100ppm! She hungry lol neighbor as in another plant? @cannabissequoia

I love everyone’s lifta i like it but this line isn’t allowing me to do so just yet because she was starving I’ve been constantly trying to keep up that’s why I’m getting this one shot for a top dressing I’ll be able to lifta then with just some plain ole water

2 Likes

It seems the gallon of water i gave last feeding is holding up. Today is day 4 she’s due but AFTER i get my one shot :slight_smile: so she’s gna be a little sad for about 7 hours till i get home from work but hopefully explode even more after the top dressing

AY @Shadey @cannabissequoia you guys located in the US?
I ask cuz if i got some feminized Citral Glue seeds

Bred by ethos and a cut above (dispensary Id be getting it from) would y’all be willing to trade? Just throwin it out there I’d wanna trade a 6 pack of citral glue for some other fem strains 6 for 6 if price matters I’d be payin 60 bucks for 6 seeds.
And some info on ethos genetics and the strain

https://www.ethosgenetics.com/#/citral-glue-r1/

Sorry @Explorer lol are you in the US? I feel like nah

5 Likes

I am not but I would trade some fem seeds for fem seeds :rofl: Is the citral glue like a lemon haze x GG4?

2 Likes

Citral skunk x gorilla glue haha my issue with that is customs I’ve had 3 packages seized by customs seeds 116 dollars worth

3 Likes

Yeh I wouldn’t be over the moon about that either to be fair. I would love to get my hands on that strain but even if I did wanna trade I’d have to buy some fem seeds cos I ain’t even got 6 fems laid about :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I am in Canada and so is Cannabissequoia, you on the US.

Have you not got your name down for the seed runs on here?

I only have some fem seeds called big bang, they are supposed to be good, I am growing out 2 now for a trial. They certainly produced big roots fast when germinating them.

4 Likes

wah-wah… :speaker:

I’m in the Sacramento of the California in the Disunited USA :wave:

Thanks but not a trade for me @hewhocoruptz. I’ve got 50-60 strains to get through in my next grows…& only a couple are less interesting.

3 Likes

@Shadey what you talkin bout seed runs? I’m bad at navigating sites i start to explore then get distracted and end up doing something else entirely.

Fair enough @cannabissequoia

I need to get me a computer it’s probably way easier to navigate this site

But that’s why i asked before i did anything i got hella seeds 80 regulars and what canna sent me which is what I’m growin now but thought maybe someone would trade I’m sure SOMEONE on here would trade who’s got seeds on hand…but maybe another time

5 Likes

try the seed trading thread. :nerd:

:joy:

4 Likes