Jaybeezy’s garden

heres some links for you.

https://overgrow.com/c/trading-post

Also check ReikioX threads he gives away fem auto seeds sometimes or you can buy them very cheap, Sebring does some seeds as well very cheaply check out his posts.

5 Likes

I dont recall asking for a trade. Get my name out yo mouth! Haha!

5 Likes

Got my one shot and some stickers!

Added half the bag of one shot and fed full strength…i was told the one shot will take a few days before it’s available to the plant and my plant is starving so i can’t miss a feeding till this stuff does it’s magic …here goes nothing lol

Also can’t go 4 days without watering my soil turned into a hydrophobic bitch

3 Likes

Has anyone trimmed their plant and miss a leaf on the floor or something then a few days later you freak out cuz you think it’s a spider?..wtf

2 Likes

Uhh no not a leaf. I’ve had spiders scare the shit out of me on bottoms of plants or under leaves. You’re too stoned bro :rofl:

4 Likes

No such thing! Bahahaha I’m actually not stoned at all rn @Explorer :rofl::rofl::rofl: bout to change that!

half asleep in this lighting lookin like that

I know I’m too stoned when i go into work and the noise from the ice machine startles me :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Plant update SHE GETTIN THIIIIIICCCCC

Got some signs of nitro tox I’ll be backing off feeding as Scott Ostrander recommended next watering will be either plain water or 1/2 strength nutes since the one shot should be becoming more available to the plant. Looking to flip August 8th.

this one shot smells like a damn zoo i opened the bag and was punched in the face with animal farts. That means it’s organic right :rofl::rofl:.

Also now i have this one shot i can mix it in with some nectar #4 soil and it should be able to support seedlings till transplant. That way i don’t have to buy a new bag of FFHF soil to mix with the nectar soil.

Kinda excited to try it out.

Also for all y’all LIFTA fans (not knocking it) this one shot could allow me to do just that top dress and water or mix in soil and water it’s whole life and a tea here and there. If I’m understanding it correctly. I could be wrong. Maybe I’ll try it out next run have 3 -4 plants have two with just One Shot and teas while the other 2 normal bottle feedings and teas.

5 Likes

Yeah experiment with it find its strengths and weaknesses and then save a lot of money and do No Till :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’d flip her this week if you haven’t already she’s gunna be a big lady :+1: plus that nitrogen could get eaten in the stretch :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I definitely want to flip her but if I’m gna listen to Scott Ostrander he said couple weeks lol I’m probably going to do a slurry Thursday since It’ll be a week since applying the one shot. Idk lol maybeeeee do some super cropping? Or just see how big and it wild i can get her lol

3 Likes

How big is your tent?

3 Likes

2x4x5 i got like another 2 feet to play with

2 Likes

Well if your training heavily maybe the 2ft is enough but not IMO lol I’d flip now

3 Likes

When my plants get a bit of size like that, it doesn’t take them long to really pick up speed. It could possibly stick on another 6 inches in growth in 2 weeks. She is looking really good.

1 Like

LIFTA THEY SAID. @Shadey

No hahaha thanks man i did some trimming yesterday anything that had to curl around a stem to grow up GONE.

I gave some plain water at 6.1 ph

What if i topped all my tops :thinking:

I’m not going to do anything drastic but yeah i should flip well say Thursday because that’s 1 week from applying one shot and i would assume that it’s done some magic of raising my soil reserves.

5 Likes

Dont top it now, I topped mine 3 days before they got flipped and they didn’t stretch or produce much bud ended up all stunted. I now don’t top withing 2 weeks of flipping. It takes at least a week for them to get over the shock, I read 10 days minimum to be sure. I would just bend some branches, to force lower growth now.

6 Likes

Yeah no i was not going to lmao it was a thought tho

I honestly don’t want to super crop lol but i just might i tightened some of the existing twine but didn’t do much maybe I’ll just super crop and bend the outsides all one direction idk ima think about it today ponder the possibilities

3 Likes

yes, this :point_up_2:

don’t top it now-- it’ll discourage growth at those tops & encourage bushiness & larf.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Got it haha nah i wasn’t going to i was kinda pondering the what if i had more space what if i transplanted into a 7 gal pot after topping. All being hypothetical if i wanted to veg longer of course lol i wouldn’t do all this then be like OK TIME TO FLOWER being all sad and shocked.

But I’m torn between flower asap or flower in another week for the reason of wanting to make sure everything is in check if i pull back on some leaves they reveal dying leaves. And i want to make sure it’s not spreading.

Risk the height or risk playing catch up all through flower :thinking:

4 Likes

Top her and flower in 3 weeks?

4 Likes