Jaybeezy’s garden

Don’t play catchup bro. I had an LAC plant last year like yours is right now stripped down and ready I decided to top all 8 tops I’d created and it took her atleast a week to show any growth. I flowered her as soon as she started gaining more size on the topped nodes and tbh she didn’t really stretch. Now some are ok with that but I got a short bush rather than half a tree.

Plants can be different an stuff but personally I wouldn’t touch her too much before flowering her as they go through enough adjusting straight to 12/12 let alone trying to repair and grow at the same time. Choice is yours man you could probably get away with an extra few weeks for your extra 2 ft but IME they stretch minimum of double what they are prior to flip so ya could end up with a right juggling act.

6 Likes

I see @Explorer lol I’m not touching her besides super cropping if need be

I’m leaning more towards flowering on the 8th with some heavy training because i do not wanna play catch up

2 Likes

ITS BEEN DECIDED…ima risk is for the biscuit and start flowering on the 8th hopefully she’ll be done by mid October.

I’m worried about the stretch but i mean it’s that or play catch up i think id rather have some light issues than it not producing as much as it could under these circumstances

5 Likes

Best wishes to ya man, hope it all pans out and you get some super dank!!!

4 Likes

Today i fed minus 2 bottles to cut out the nitrogen Medusa’s magic and Athena’s Amina’s fed 4 others tho

Hopefully this will fix the nitro tox also gave her a hair cut lol

7 Likes

By giving her s haircut do ya mean you topped her? :blush:

1 Like

Lmao noooooo thinned her out :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Not much to report other than she’s growin! Haha i could be speaking too soon but i think whatever deficiencies she has is over.

But uhhh i think i added too much one shot he told me a 1/3 of the bag but i added half oops but the nitro claw is bothering me haha

5 Likes

Yep they are looking very dark. You don’t want too much N going into flower, as it messes with the bud sites development. You may be alright, I have had plants that dark and they budded up well, I would avoid any more for a little while until it uses up what its got and lightens up a bit.

5 Likes

That’s the plan @Shadey she’s growing extremely fast after thinning her out and tightening her restraints lol

This will be by far the tallest plant I’ve grown lol

I think ima hit her with some bone meal to tie up excess maybe flush it out i added too much of the bag of one shot at once…so what’s kinda cool is every problem I’ve had so far has been on me not the line itself so far

3 Likes

Well guys…i thibk i have pests 100% i don’t think it’s thrips but mites top of a leaf i found white specks under i found black specks under my loupe @Explorer you were right fine sir i shall use my insecticide

THIS LIL MO FO WAS MOVIN

This is war

3 Likes

HOW YOU LIKE THEM DELICIOUS SMELLING OILS YA SLUTS

4 Likes

Good job you waited before flowering, I hope they dissappear soon for you. I got friggin thrips found them yesterday :confounded:

4 Likes

i got lucky! So the plan is to spray twice a day till they’re gone if this stuff works I’m gna buy soooooo much lmao

But bummer dude! I wish you the best of luck in your battles.

I wonder how i got mine…cutting the grass i bet…time to build a sanitation chamber in my door way :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I think twice a day will be too much. My plants don’t like insecticidal soap, makes the leaves droop a bit after a spray down. The little feckers are on my mother plants ATM, so at least it’s containable, just sprayed them in the afternoon, and then when they were dry gave them a dusting of cinnamon.

4 Likes

Maybe haha ima read the info card i was in a state of panic this morning discovering the mites and then had to run out the door to go to work after spraying em.

Idk if it’s a soap it’s essential oils and it didn’t foam up when putting it in my bottle to spray🤔 i could be wrong haha

Cinnamon sounds interesting

2 Likes

Good thing @Shadey said something lol for heavy infestation it says once a day :rofl::rofl: oh man that woulda been overkill

1 Like

I have virtually killed a plant with neem oil, it must have clogged all the leaves up, stopped it breathing.

Twice as much, is sometimes not twice as good.:thinking:

4 Likes

:point_up_2: yes this & me too but not a 2x application :sweat_smile:

iirc, some folks dilute it a bit more & spray more frequently that way

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Oh snap! Good to know haha i wonder if i should do a clean water spray to clean off some leaves after my infestation seems to be at bay.

I know not to let my guard down but the two leaves i took pics off seem to be the only ones affected. Do they have times where they’re more active or maybe i got it early enough? I’ve read where people got rid of them and then come back later 10 fold

I can’t get over the Smell of this insecticide i love it haha

3 Likes