Jaybeezy’s garden

Isn’t one way or the other really was just asking if you was going to leave em down or not haha I tend to untie them when I think they’ve chunked enough to hold the weight as the energy is getting used to try fight the tie but that’s something I’ve come up with. Stoner science type shit like I say was just asking to see what ya do :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: stoner science i like it i feel like we stoners have our own like sub subjects lol stoner math stoner science stoner English? Lol we got our own lingo and way of thinking.

But yeah i keep em tied through out i never thought about that them fighting with the ties​:thinking::thinking:

Are they fighting the ties at this point or are they used to it so it don’t phase them? I’m not sure i wonder if anyone has tested this

3 Likes

I’d say some of those trunks are big enough to hold weight like they’ll put some energy into developing branches to hold the weight anyway like you’ve spread the plant now so I’d let her loose she will keep shape now.

I’ve stopped using ties though I’m on the tent peg vibe nowadays keep doing all these experiments on pot sizes so sick of making holes for ties :rofl:

2 Likes

Lololol i can see that with my fab pots i just make loops with kanthal and tie thru that no power tools required.

Hmmmm maybe I’ll untie half the plant my worry is that if they don’t have restraints the stalks will very slowly but surely straighten out causing even more height which i dont have as it is. She’s 22 inches half a meter I’m expecting at the very least another 5 inches (12.7cm) :thinking:

1 Like

Looks good to me & I have to chuckle since I just got off the :toilet:. :joy:

Growin’ & showin’ here is plenty o payback. :wink: :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Today’s the last day I’m going to do any defoliation as we’re approaching the start of week 3 tomorrow she’ll remain untouched besides some leaf tucking.

I checked in with Scott Ostrander asked him if it’s safe to assume the one shot is delivering a sufficient amount of nitrogen he said yes he would continue to leave out Medusa and Athena’s which have an N rating of 2 and .5 but is actually more than that due to Athena’s Amina’s creating a full amino acid chain of nitrogen. Something along those lines. But commented a few times how my plant looks great!

He also explained some other things to me about slurry test and run off and yeah we can go off of run off tests but a slurry is more accurate because roots at the bottom of the plant are more as an anchor than a nutrient delivery system where the top few inches of soil is where the plant takes in all the nutes. So every time we water we’re pushing nutes and salts to the bottom eventually if we have run off we’re pushing out all the extra that’s not really affecting the plant. It’s weird lol it makes sense to me

1 Like

6 Likes

Looking great there. Some nice thick stems to hold up the future giant nugs!

3 Likes

How old is that plant in your last picture? Sure looks happy and healthy can’t wait to see what it’s like in 3 weeks from now !

1 Like

I only got the one plant and she sprouted back in April had a few problems stunned her growth a bit but once i got on track she took off love these plants and nectar for the gods (nute line) first time using NFTG so i had some issues.

But me either stay tuned :slight_smile::slight_smile: @ShiskaberrySavior

I’ve never had a plant pray so hard haha

2 Likes

We’re day 1 into week 3 and we got trichomes

:slight_smile: the excitement begins to build

4 Likes

Been 3 days since my last post i got some bathroom
Pics i think I’m going to cut my nitrogen in my feeds since the one shot is clearly still delivering nitrogen so once she starts to lighten up I’ll get her back on N

4 Likes

Probably by the time she lightens up, she won’t need any more N anyway. Looking good ATM :+1:

3 Likes

That’s what i was thinkin we’re comin up to week 3 haha

1 Like

3 weeks!

7 Likes

The bog shot, frosting up nicely Jay.

1 Like

Hellll yeahhhhhh Haha i hope to get an ounce at least all said and done.

I haven’t been posting as much cuz i been at work putting in some overtime got double overtime last Sunday HOLLAAAAA

But i mean she’s still dark as fuck not a fan but what am i gna do haha i halved my Gaia mania (general purpose) and Zeus juice (not 100% sure what it is :rofl::rofl:) and doubled my Herculean harvest (bone meal) and aphrodites (carbon) I’m pushing that P

So last feed i gave 45ml of Herculean harvest and the next day had this

White ring around the stalk and a white powder lookin shit around the base. Turns out this is zanthian gum (sp?) so what they do is grind the bone down to a talcum powder like dust and use the gum as an emulsifier and microbial food. It also helps the bone meal to adhere to the medium and be stored. :thinking::thinking: pretty cool but the downside is if you’re pushing Herculean really hard this layer will build up causing us to get other products like SLF 100 or Hygrozym to break down the gum.

2 Likes

There always seems to be a catch with liquid neutrient, just like pharmacuitcal medicine, it just creates another problem further along the line somewhere else, so you have to get some thing else to deal with it lol. I use that gum in some food recipes, it’s a thickening and binding agent.

2 Likes

That’s very true but at least with this using the SLF 100 will turn it into food…so unlike pharma it turns into a good thing :rofl::rofl: but he said it’s honestly preference like if i don’t like the looks of it i can get SLF 100 or i can scrape it with a fork or stab a handful of holes into it. Yeah this line promotes SLF hard they tell you all the benefits but never say YOU NEED THIS. And I’ve read reviews ppl saying you need this this and this with this line it’s not worth it. Idk I got the sample pack and 1 extra bottle i bought and have been fine once learning how to use it. Ya know i get it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but it’s mine unless i don’t like the end product :rofl:

Wait @Shadey you cook too?

2 Likes

Lol I am not trying to convert you, I know you’re set on using these products, I am just teasing you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah I cook, doesn’t everyone?

I use the gum for making, cholesterol busting nutri bars of, rolled oats, walnuts and almonds, chia seeds, fortified yeast, honey, and the gum as a thickening agent to solidify the honey and bind it all together. Sometimes I add dried fruit chopped up as well.

Sometimes I add some RSO oil if I want some extra bennifits lol.

5 Likes