Jaybeezy’s garden

And i might wait another day to plant this seedling or do it after work

5 Likes

She’s growing well still buddy! The nute burn could be helped by cutting whatever feed you’re adding to your water in half. That or @ReikoX was spot on about you’re hot soil. Roots growing into untouched soil that is full of nutrients.

If I’m correct this next feed you will be just giving her PHed water anyway right?

6 Likes

Yeah she is I’m probably gna Top her and do some LST. And correct maybe some Herculean harvest.

I would fully agree with you but slurry tests tell you what’s going on in the soil like run off but I’m not watering till run off yet. I did that 3 days after transplant and started having all these problems when i did a slurry test equal parts distilled water and soil from the pot. My pH was 6.7 and my Ppms were at 86. I gave 700ppm solution at 6.3 next slurry test was 128 with a pH of 6.7.

So by slurry tests everything was a straight up deficiency.

And everything got better after feeding till i got burnt tips which you could be right but being a coco based soil wouldn’t that make it Easier for nutes to move about and out of the soil like I’m not kidding when i said i overwatered lol i did t have to water for 8 or 9 days! Lol I’ll do a slurry test of fresh soil and see what it comes out to.

3 Likes

@Explorer i did a slurry test on fresh soil and it was at 100ppm 202 EC.

So would lock out be the cause? I’m not tryin to be a D Bag haha

seedling in soil let’s see how she does compared to the first one!

2 Likes

So fresh soil gives you 100PPM run off. Your giving the plant 700PPM and it’s returning you with 128PPM? I would honestly consider giving it a blast of plain PHed water. I highly doubt it’s nute lockout as the plant seems to be growing fine but if it is nute lock then give it a nice dose of H20 wouldn’t hurt and cut the feed down by 3/4 to 1/2 recommended dose.

PPM says your plant is taking it in fine and if it’s nute lock then your PPMs should be higher as the plant stops taking the nutrients up so in theory you’d be left with more PPMs?

2 Likes

@Explorer Correct! Since my PPMS are pretty low the plant is eating all of if not most of it the thing with this line is everything is predigested nectar for the gods is the line of you want to check it out .
Either plain pH water or Herculean harvest because it’s liquid bone meal it’ll latch on to other nutes and bring them into the plant i think she’s due for a watering I’ll be checking later today

2 Likes

So i planted the seedling yesterday and before bed i took a peak and she broke soil! Just like the first one it cracked and sprouted in 4 days

I’m probably going to try and give a foliar feed to plant number 1. Yeah she’s got some burnt tips so I’ll be backing off nutes as @Explorer suggested but probably going to give Herculean harvest for a calcium boost and to loosen up anything that might be tied up in the soil. I’m also going to be getting finally my 150watt HPS light to bring up that heat and add more lighting next weekend

I also topped my other plant they’re both the same strain from @cannabissequoia

have you gotten any feedback like if they’re heavy feeders flower times etc.

4 Likes

Only positive smoke report, really; @hewhocoruptz, @Jdem075 what did you see? :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Not heavy feeders really. I got a little burning on the tops of the leaves with bottle recommended feeding. I used fox farm tiger bloom. I think i did go ten weeks of flower. Very good smoke, nice chunky plant. :grin:

4 Likes

Im pretty good at under feeding my plants especially in flower. With that being said this plant liked what i gave it. Feel free to check my thread on the grow.

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia thanks for that

thanks for the info @Jdem075 and @hewhocoruptz

2 Likes

boom she’s a healthy lookin green IMO did a slurry test came out to be 6.4 pH and 133ppm

So by the theory of slurry tests she ate 740ppm? Lol i don’t think it’s that exact but it could be with the info given of being a light feeder I’m definitely going to back off the nutes to about 1/2 or 3/4ths strength

Seedling update!

gave 2 ml of water and will not be over watering when transplanting

I like how i said i was only going to do 1 plant but here i am with 2 smh lol

3 Likes

good deal. i’d water & feed only every other week(w/f/w/f) with 1/2 strength feed & if you can’t resist buying some “unicorn shit” then get a “wetting agent” (not a spy who pisses themselves), like yucca extract; a tiny bit goes a long way.

looking fine there though. the red cherry berry DOES exhibit reddishness on stems & undersides of fan leaves. the 1 out of 10 runt didn’t though…minty smoke was kinda subpar. i F2ed it separately & didn’t share it b/c of runtiness. :thinking: :game_die:

2 Likes

She’s looking great! I just potted 2 more seeds this morning myself for the solo cup challenge. Figure I would give it a try, and hopefully will help me learn a few new things to apply to the next round of seeds i drop.

If you have the space to drop more seeds, start prepping for some more cause 2 is just not enough lol. I’m getting a medical user to make me his designated grower, so I can have 20+ plants legally. Just too much fun watching them all grow.

3 Likes

No wetting agent for me haha just gna water every three days and keep the soil a decent moistness? Lol i did have a little bit of hydrophobia when watering today but it accepted pretty quickly.

Thanks for letting me know about the stems lololol that’s why i gave it Herculean harvest (liquid bone meal) for a calcium boost to get rid of the stem color which is probably tied in with the temps. But also it’s used as a flushing agent in the line so if i did feed water feed water i could probably eliminate that step but it needed to be done to get rid of the nute burn.

Btw this is how i understand the nectar for the gods line so if I’m wrong I’m sorry lol

I see i see weak genes? What could of been the cause? I’m not well versed in the breeding lingo @cannabissequoia

1 Like

I do not have the space! Lol i just got a 2x4x5 tent that needs more light haha a 150w hps and a 300w Mars hydro is definitely not enough. Plus I’m only allowed 12 plants legally for recreational use 6 per adult per household with a maximum of 12 plant 6 mature 6 in veg if it was just me it would be 6 plants 3 veg 3 mature.

But boy would i be in heaven in a large scale grow :rofl::rofl: week of harvest I’m going to drop 2 more seeds and keep it going in the future I’d like 3 tents a veg tent a flower tent and a drying tent only cuz i can’t designate a room or space for drying

3 Likes

That’s one hell of a plant count you are allowed! At least you have no worries about plant count once you do go with a larger scale grow.

1 Like

About 3-400W of light is a little on the low side but there are benefits to those lights. A 150W HPS in my mind would be much cooler than a 600W HPS so you could probably have it closer to your plants in general, same with the mars hydro :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

1/2 feeding with the “NFTG” worked great for me this winter…

I can’t say “weak” genes-- just noting that the 10 I started with had an outlier. In other words, 90% consistent, uniform. Not bad, imo.

4 Likes

I mean for the runtiness for the RBC

Right on so you use nectar i gotta get on everyone’s grow diaries more lol i probably would have known that huh

3 Likes