Jaybeezy’s garden

Ayyyyyy happy day? Lmao I’m 90% sure i got a female!
Maybe still to early but i got what looks like a pistils sorry for poor picture quality I’m not good at getting pictures

Gna do some defoliating and LST today wanna keep her small kinda screwed myself with this seedling :rofl::rofl: it’s ok i had a plant that gave me about 8 grams lol but ya know what it was probably the best smoke i produced.

I usually have issues with drying and curing i ended up giving away 70% of my last harvest and made edibles with the trimmings and popcorn nugs the problem was that i couldn’t stand the taste i gagged everytime 2 weeks after drying 1 month after and even 3 months after i couldn’t do it haha. i have a method I’m going to try out this harvest suggested by someone from my last diary.

ANYWAY i think it’s safe to say i have a healthy root zone

6 Likes

Gave her some plain pH’d water 750 ml burnt tips are stopped to my knowledge it hasn’t spread to any other part of the plant i took her big fan leaves then I’m going to start the LST i know i said i was going to go that yesterday but i got lazy :joy: seedling got about 3 ml of water doing good :slight_smile: everything seems fine thanks for everyone’s input and positive vibes

2 Likes

Week 6 day 2 i defoliated she looks naked but i have a plan on how I’m going to LST this baby also signs of something eating the leaf just one well I’m not sure if it was eaten because of the part that’s hanging off it could have been me being careless oops

Also by how she looks I’m going to give her the mid veg nutes at half strength later today keep in mind that most of these pictures are taken within mins of her Waking up so she droopy

Seedling is doing well i feel like there might be some stunted growth maybe too much water at a time so I’m backing off of that.

I’ll be going to Lowe’s or Home Depot MAYBE my hydro shop lol to get a 150w HPS so that they can be warmer. I’m in a basement so idk why i thought just an LED would be fine without some kinda supplement heating not thinking things through lol i kinda just go because if i think about it it’ll never get done

3 Likes

Good job jay, hopefully she turns out to be a female for you! Knew she would pop back! Looking super good for the morning too, not very droopy IMO. Great work, happy growing!

2 Likes

Thanks bud! I think it is female! @Leaf

On the other hand i got some heat the 150 watt hps brought me up to 82 degrees last night also i gave a foliar feed of bloom Khaos this morning and half strength mid veg nutes for Rosie (plant number1) last night.

life happened and i don’t think I’ll be able to get a better light by bloom but i shall try

the seedling is about a week in just been fed plain ph’d water

3 Likes

I think it’s about time for an update

Think i have some problems with nutes don’t mind my dogs nose she loves pot leaves

i topped off with some fresh soil going to be watering plain water at 6.2 or 6.3 pH i think I’m a little high with it maybe that’s the only problem because other than that she’s growing pretty well that was also a bottom leaf like this one here she is in all in droop glory looks overwatered right? Well i haven’t given it water in 3 days and when i did water she only got about 750ml of water i would say she is overall a healthy green and still growing while my seedling i over watered i always struggle with seedlings haha this 1st plant was good luck till i transplanted lol.

@cannabissequoia this is normal for this strain? The RCB you said has a red tint on the stems and under leaves so like this? Haha

3 Likes

Lower leaves going pale like that is pretty normal.

Yes she looks over watered, I suggest LITFA.

3 Likes

Well @ReikoX if I’m being quite honest i been down in the dumps so she hasn’t had much attention she was watered 750ml 6/8 with half strength nutes and then 750ml more of plain water 6/11 then today i topped her off with fresh soil and gave her 750ml more of plain water kinda using the fresh soil as a top dressing i guess haha
So aside from watering every 3 days I’ve left her alone only my eyes to see how she’s doing
But i suppose I’ll go longer without watering thanks man!

1 Like

Every three days is probably good. I thought you hadn’t watered yet and the soil still looked moist. She could be getting hungry, didnt you add more light? More light uses more food.

2 Likes

@ReikoX touché lol 150w hps but the soil was moist cuz it was fresh from my bin so that’s kinda like a feeding right? I’ll bump up the nutes a tad maybe get cultured biologix EZ tea get some microbe action goin? Idk that’s what they recommend in all the nectar videos i watch haha

2 Likes

A lot of people worry about immobile phosphorous from a too high pH when the purple stems appear, as did I. I think there’s a reason why it was named “red cherry berry” :smile: and that even with a 6.8 pH the stems & undersides of fan leaves will be red.

If you wanna get wonky :nerd: you could do a pH test. Using old soil is an old bad habit of mine that I’ve ditched since last year; there’s some kind of salt buildup that just doesn’t leach/flush.

Here’s a pic from seedfinder that kind of shows it:

AND I just NOW find out where it came from!

Barneys’ Red Cherry Berry = (Skunk #1 X Cherry Bomb Indica(reeferman) :smile:

:point_down:

Biw if we could find out what/where-from the Reeferman Genetics(rmg) Cherry Bomb came from… :thinking:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

That’s a lot of red! Looks awesome!! Hope you can figure out the problem. I’m stumped, so my opinion will do no good heh… just hope she starts perking up already man!! Lol. When do u plan on flowering ??

1 Like

Awesome @cannabissequoia haha i didn’t freak out cuz you had mentioned that i was just like whoa this red?!?!?

That would be pretty sick to find out where cherry bomb came from haha there’s so many strains and origins and just holy cats it’s a lot lol

@Leaf the only things i can think of is over watering which that’s what it looks like or the soil is too compact it shrunk a solid 2 3 inches from how much i originally filled it. So that being said either way there’s not enough oxygen getting to the roots but I’m going to hold off on watering 5 days max there’s no way 750ml will keep that soil wet for more than 5 days if it does …i gotta get perlite and add it to the next run or up pot to a 5 gallon kinda wanted to keep it in a 3 gallon but ish happens haha…i plan on flowering when she’s ready haha i don’t go into it with a plan like I’m going to flower after 8 weeks. I like to let the plant tell me when she’s most happy and I’ll switch

2 Likes

Also @cannabissequoia I’ve been doin f/w/f/w with half strength feeds as you suggested cuz she’s not a heavy feeder but she looks hungry to me haha could i have conditioned it to want more nutes by giving full strength for a week then strength and a half before i asked and you said she was a light feeder lol idk i read somewhere that it can happen like that i noticed burnt tips after the strength and a half feeding so maybe full strength would be fine? Or half strength every watering…maybe I’ll try both lol

Also what you mean pH test? I been doing slurry tests haha

1 Like

I can see what you may mean about wanting more N in the leaves but some plants just aren’t dark, IME. Maybe increase the feed to full-strength, then water 2x before feeding again? :thinking: If it were me I’d stop feeding & see what happens(easier to fix than going the other extreme-- burn & flush).

I meant pH runoff test… water lightly with distilled water just to get some drops of runoff.

2 Likes

Right on I’ll give it a shot. @cannabissequoia

And according to slurry tests I’ve taken I’m no where near lock out numbers but I’ll just water cuz yeah deffff easier to give nutes than to get rid of them…

I’m gna start squishing the sides of the pot to loosen the soil because i picked her up today and the sides were solid possibly cutting off oxygen? Giving that overwatered look but confused cuz i got roots coming out the bottom meaning they’re happy right haha

1 Like

Are you planning to transplant/“up-pot”? If so I’d do it ASAP.

1 Like

@cannabissequoia I was not planning on transplanting again but if i want the seedling to catch up i probably should huh

:confused: I thought it was just the one plant in the fabric pot but I guess you have another in a solo cup too? As with the feeding thought I had, it’s always easier to transplant too early than too late. :wink:

1 Like