Grow room diary,take #2

Long overdue

Good morning, peace and love all!
Ps, Afghani#2 first cut from the mom

6 Likes

Nothing up yet here

But they are certainly all down,most have cracked the shell, WOW they can’t wait to get going, peace

7 Likes

Next up
Gg4xzkittlez female,#3

Awww.and finally

7 Likes

Ran out of soil for uppotting

Although she got a little top dressing,and a super light feeding, recycled soil on the bottom,and a high porosity/ vermiculite,only stuff I had around, saving some that fresh new mix for cuttings,and seedling starts! Peace and love yeah!

4 Likes

Sage X

A little up close and personal

Definitely moving right along, even though she doesn’t get the light she should,hehe ‘she’ that a lot of wishful thinking, keep looking for pre sex signs,no luck,I’m sure there must be a sign,I just haven’t found it yet, peace
Thought I might tag you in brother @cannabissequoia , incase you want to see your baby, a world of respect brother,I hope you are well, peace

8 Likes

Sweetjack bb female X sweet Jack bb male

Looks like a male so far, by the morphology , structure,no visible confirmation,that I have found, again I’m sure if I had time to look,there must be at least one sign of sex, well, maybe one more pic

Peace and love yeah! Best regards!

6 Likes

Hell yeah! :joy: Those leaves are huge!

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Yeah! Voluptuous! Drool,drool! Hehe,just took some cuts! Yes brother!

4 Likes

So happy! I see one of the roots looking to dig in baby!

And a group shot,yes those are onions of some kind hehe! I love fresh veggies and herbs! All about increasing the quality of life!

8 Likes

Dank Sinatra,10 here and one under the halide!

6 Likes

B-WITCHED/‘bodhi’s’ J.Hererx g13hp88 is what is written on the label of seeds that I received

And I have started a extended family drink container collection,hehe I’m sure thery may suspect,hehe I told them garden starts and I didn’t lie! peace

5 Likes

I’m just letting this go,see if we will actually produce any amber trichomes, good morning all, hope all is well, peace and love baby!

5 Likes

Mostly Dank Sinatra’s,the big Astro container is the skunk from @Craigson15 thank you brother,only one but I’m going to take my time, peace and love

5 Likes

Thought I would give this a try absolutely the cheapest way I found to produce cuttings,and I’ve suffered some loses,I do believe that it’s such a tight balance of nurture and neglect so LITFA once all moisture levels are within range,super light touch of superthrive ,cal/mag, couple mils of Nova (flowering formula) and ph’d to 5.9,my personal range is 5.6-5.9 anything else gets adjusted, peace
Ps,was talking about the soiless try not the pucks
Also wanted to add that I only recently realized that I can start to harden off cuts from the time I pull the cutting,seems like leaving cuts overnight(cup/container of cold ph’d water before prepping and placing in medium of choice immediately helps in the long run towards not needed a dome , every day I would pull the dome ,rehydrate everything,leave dome of for 20 minutes to start with, before returning dome,(leave dome off longer and more often,when I go to rehydrate),i’m pretty sure I could leave dome off at this point and will try in a few hours, peace

4 Likes

Two auto update!

Male in grow bag,and happy to see a female in the I gal square pot!, I’m undecided to uppot the female or not, @ReikoX thought I would let you know I’m very grateful! Thank you!

6 Likes

Also have,

Same plant

This is a auto, CBD Critical Mass , from joti sown 2/14/19 Valentine’s day! 24 hr halide veg,no sign of flowering, would love to transplant outside,still two months away, I
Oh yes feminized,I’ve had quite the change of heart in regards to feminized seeds, peace and love yeah!

7 Likes

Dome was left off overnight,light yet thoroughly spayed all and returned dome

I don’t think it was quite ready for that , majority will survive, peace and love

7 Likes

Hey brother, hope all is great with you! Would love to get your blessing on a cross, with one of the auto males that you sent, would be with the CBD, and it’s supposed to be a fem auto (?) ,Yet to show (misplaced my loupe) would love your opinion on the matter, I believe I have the devil1 & UV1 plan on start half of whatever remains, I would certainly split and send to you,I’m looking to hold onto CBD auto in seed form would be personal and family (including this community),I haven’t had a chance to look much up online yet,I would very much appreciate any feedback from yourself my good man ,and the community as well, peace and love all!

4 Likes

Of course. I made the Breeders Packs of regular seeds for that very purpose. Make more seeds, overgrow the world!

8 Likes

Yeah brother! Thank you kindly! I know that it gets even more complex when dealing with CBD and this would mainly for experience and to see what comes out! I’ve only tried CBD a couple times,and the last time I was given some to put under my tongue,had the consistency of canned salmon bones(not quite, closest thing I can think of),and I was pain free for 2and a half days! Out of my price range,I don’t really know much about it or breeding for a medical supply,it’s worth a shot, plus keeps me learning,inna positive direction, peace and love!

5 Likes