Grow room diary,take #2

Blue dream#1 female!
Blue Dream#2 female!
#3 male ,last to show ,gorgeous growth ,great vigor
#4 female, showed sex in initial veg period
#5 male,third last to show, beautiful plant! great vigor
#6 male, showed very first in intial veg stage,no longer exists, didn’t take any clones,was the most stunning of all , some of the most beautiful and vigorous plants , phenomenal health and durability, would love to see them preform outside,I don’t think I can put together a light dep this year,was really hoping,I’ll be prepared in case I get an opportunity, have cuts of most of these, for obvious reasons 3&5 rooted on there own,hehe

Number 5 on the left and 6 on the right I believe,older pic,
Absolutely gorgeous! Peace!

6 Likes

Good morning all! The three female Blue Dream beauties! Well after a couple weeks,I’m confident that they will morph into beauties!
Peace and love all!

7 Likes

Pulled these off tonight

Pulled a half dozen off the Afghani as well, peace

7 Likes

Assorted starts
And some uppotting,such a peaceful way to spend some time!

A couple clones moving on up!
And on that note I found 2 rooted cuts of each female Blue Dream, and made sure that they got into bigger pots,and a nice spot next to the halide
Peace and love

6 Likes

It really is! My favorite garden activity actually.

4 Likes

Yes,I really enjoy that as well ! It starting to thaw up here! It’s so exciting! Good day all! Peace and love yeah!

6 Likes

She deserves an up close and personal,I find I depend on my camera to get a good look at the beauties!

I’m trying to improve on my labelling,not quite there yet,it’s a daily thing,I need to make better habits, force myself to develop as it’s so important,she is a beautiful thing, definitely @ReikoX 's creation,hehe
Peace and love yeah!

5 Likes

I get a kick out of seeing these grow! :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

We get a kick out growing these my brother! Not to mention that smooth smoke, really loved the flavor on the last one almost a caramel,she had something that made a me want more! Hehe wish I had them labelled properly! I’m working on it! Peace and love! Still light feeding,and have 6 more going into soil today!

4 Likes

6 more down

Only one actually cracked the shell ,I managed to pick up a heat mat for the seedling starts

7 Likes

I thought this was pretty cool

I was having a hard time getting this cut to stay on the inside of the dome,and when I had a look under she had healthy roots already,and she popped right out effortlessly fresh root ball intact, and right into a fresh home! Haha! Lovin it! Im interested in the follow up with this one, pretty sure she a Gorilla Zkittlez female, just haven’t checked yet,have a map here someplace,hehe, peace
Note,I was thinking that I may have to cut her back or possibly eliminate her completely, impressive root development, although very early

6 Likes

Today I’ve kept busy uppotting various seedlings and cuts,one of the most interesting was a Dank Sinatra seedling that was twice the size of everything else, labelled DS#1 ,was sown in a clear solo that had drain holes,the roots where about 11-12 inches outside of the cup! so I put her in a 1 gallon container, hope I didn’t slow her down! Peace!

5 Likes

Are you running out of space yet? :smile: :herb: :bed: :herb:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Space no ! I’m in Canada! Haha! Equipment, sadly yes! I ran out of equipment a long time ago! Healthy rooted cuts anyone? I think I have most cuts that I started with! Peace and love yeah!

4 Likes

You have an extensive collection at the moment. I’m already out of room with a lot of beans on deck. Seems like every week or two I have to pop more. I need help.

5 Likes

Yeah,I can’t seem to find a hps, that I can afford,so I wish there was a depot,a collective,some infastructure,to put these in the hands of patients who need them,if anyone can put it together, I will donate cuts at least a few hundred, just putting that out there! Peace and love yeah

4 Likes

This just in

Apothecary genetics!
Bubbaberry &
Blackberry! Right from the source,they re sent ,I told them about the struggle I had with germination,they even covered the postage! Boom thanks guys!

8 Likes

Good snag and what a truly class act they are

4 Likes

And well before the season! Man I’m hyped!

5 Likes

As well you should be

4 Likes