Grow room diary,take #2

Another germ test gone great,the three similar cups in front are tobacco sprouts from @Pedro_Bann

Looks at lot like every single one of them is off to a running start!

Directly sown on the 24th so 4 days they looked like this last night/evening , amazing germination rate!

7 Likes

An attempt at clone identification

Hey brother @lunchpale all that remains of the early tests are the three cuttings, sadly I let the mama go, needed the space ,just waiting for an opportunity to give them the run they deserve I’d say those beans are outstanding! Everyone of them wanted to go! I am the one holding them back,need to organise a thought or two ,developing a sense of direction ,I know I’m looking for resin production, looking to make Rosen ,full Terp ! , solvent less extraction,id love to learn about the ice water hash ive read about for so long,just haven’t had the material yet! , really don’t have much of an understanding of the different processes yet,I’ll study up on that when I can,I find that I’m consumed with anxiety about bills at the moment,and am really at my wits end,kinda sporting a calm composure,but underneath man I wish I could find something, feeling terrible, it’s far to awkward in this country to try to sell unregistered clones to the public,at least without a lawyer on your team,it needs to be like tomatoes,hell maybe I’ll start a bunch of those an see if any interest, I can’t even grasp the sign up as a medical grower,sorry ! Felt a need to vent! I
And I even forgot about juicing! I’d love to juice everyday ! Peace and love! And I’d love to lean towards organic! EWC Baby!

7 Likes

So beautiful I had to share

I believe the cuts are conditioned to life outside of the dome! I don’t mind this set up at all ,only because I have time,and I even lost some,a couple for sure when I forgot to replace the dome the other night, certainly the highest maintenance,if a person needed to keep costs down, peace and love!

9 Likes

Cut of Dank Sinatra

An almost identical cut, just a week or two younger, although probably restricted some what due to the smaller container, peace and love yeah
Note,I’m really looking forward to pushing the flower room
This is the biggest gg4xzkittlez#3 so far

I stuck a marker in the bucket in an effort to give some sense of scale,I would love all to get this big!I’ll do my best, peace!

7 Likes

This the Cali Afghani cut that I’m running,I just chopped a clone that I hit with the gg4xzkittlez males,so I would love to see the what she smokes like, she’s such a stunning beauty! Massive maple leaf afganica cultivar! I’m really hoping for a paralyzing couch lock Indica,in need of a smokable painkiller! peace

6 Likes

Female unlabeled auto,one of Reiko’s autos!
Messed up on her label early on,I am so looking forward to her! Peace!
Note,just uppotted her into what looks to me like a 4 gallon pot, about 4-5 days ago,24 hour halide light
Peace and love all! Wish you all the best! I am putting my best vibes forward! I really appreciate the opportunity to learn and grow in so many ways!
And have so much/everything in my life to be grateful for !

8 Likes

I know that you said a public thanks is not necessary,but brother @PoppaPuff the way you spread the love should be public knowledge!
Thank you so much,wow very grateful brother! Your garden is looking beautiful as well! Peace and love yeah!

7 Likes

Afghani lowland xDaku testers,I put 4beans down directly sown no pre soak ,I did pick up a heat mat the ones on the left numbered 1-4

A pleasure and an honor! @lefthandseeds
If you prefer I can send these(pics and updates) directly to you for your thread/post, let me know brother , peace and love all!
Just wanted to note that I received these thru @PoppaPuff Thank you

6 Likes

@Sebring thank you so much for CBD! And man the work that you can do,so efficient and effective,I can’t express how grateful I am! CBD plug and play! Boom two females ready to roll! They are in! peace!

8 Likes

I would like to thank you all for spreading the love! All the way over here! Peace and love all! Very honored and stoked AF!I have so much love and respect for all you know who you are! Thank you
I am looking forward to passing a lot of these to locals who are in need,and if I can mail to any interested I will! Anything to pay it forward!

6 Likes

Yeah once they get going me and you could just start a thread with our testers together if you like

5 Likes

Dank Sinatra round up
That first one that popped was the first to be uppotted and is showing some love!

I’ll have to get a better picture of#1 by itself, peace

6 Likes

Yeah that sounds great brother! I’m going to do a presoak on those GDP babies,and will put them in tomorrow! Peace and love all!
Pretty nice outside today!

5 Likes

Just trying to spread it around. This community has been so generous to me. I hope to be more generous in the future

3 Likes

I can add my pictures as well. I have a few lowland x daku and black domina x daku that I’ve sprouted about a week ago.

Great stuff guys! I’m excited to see what these turn out. :smile:

5 Likes

Yeah brother that sounds great! Appreciate the opportunity to have some fun yeah,not sure if you are aware I had won 16 beans from the vault ,"Omar Sharif"from paradise stock, wondering if those may be of some service (?) The offers there ,be a little bit before I can start them,they would need some room,I do have a few things to get moving,hehe peace!

1 Like

As I mentioned before Dank Sinatra#1 and one of the next biggest

These are the first two that popped
The big one is probably the best start I’ve ever had under these conditions,a little cold most of the time, kinda amazing February was the coldest in 40 years,and they survived that! peace!

7 Likes

I’d say “she” is ready for a bigger container once she dries out
I found some 16oz clear solo ish cups to check on root development, certainly not necessary, just for my own selfish entertainment,hehe

8 Likes

60 male ,man he wants to live ,I took three slips,and thru them into a single cup

I am about to downsize considerably,i have up to 4 males of each and I don’t think I need them ,and if I do I’ll just have to take a cut, peace

7 Likes

The majority of these should get moved up tonight

Lately I’ve been using a couple mls ea. Flora Nova, superthrive,cal/mag,and adjust the ph,must fall within 5.6-5.9 absolutely check every time, adjust if needs,no question,hehe, peace

8 Likes