Grow room diary,take #2

From a 2 gallon to a 5 gallon

I also started to trim the mess underneath her, careful not to remove more than thirty percent of the foliage,can do it over some time, could make a whack of clones,can’t really deal with the extras atm, peace

7 Likes

Sorry everyone I tried to hold it together,well i cant pay bills ,I can’t stay,I have been told to leave today,I may have to destroy all,I’m sick to my stomach, sorry, peace,I can only take seeds and my clothes
Peace and love all

5 Likes

We’ll be here doin what we do when you get things straightened out. You’re always welcome. :hugging:

I’d fix a whole-lotta shit in this world, including yours & mine :grin:, if I had that damned magic wand & money fountain. :thinking:

Stay safe & healthy brother.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Thank you ! Much appreciated! I’m so depressed! As soon as I can I will be back! Thank you for an amazing education! I honestly believe that I would be long gone by now if I hadn’t stumbled on to this community,and just the other day I was thinking I’m going to have to live a few more decades to get this gardening thing down! So I hope and pray that you have not seen the last of me! Depression sucks! All of my problems could be solved with more bud! What an amazing plant,I also wonder how long it will take the rest of man kind to realize that thc and cbd plus all of the other unknowns are essential to human health and prosperity! It’s a necessary daily vitamin! Peace and love yeah!
Sorry guys I know I am a headcase on most days

7 Likes

Take care of yourself bro , plants can be replanted.

6 Likes

Thank you brother,it is a tough one to take,I’ll be studying and I understand that I needed to get the bud room happening asap next time,if I could’ve finished what I finally started ( flower room) 60 days ago I’d be in a much healthier situation, could be off to work in a good way,it really got my brain functioning again,a few months ago I didn’t realize how bad of shape we were in,my brain didn’t want to click that way,I may need to seek some help,idk, peace
Oh yes also lost my safe addy,just couldn’t,it’s time for me to get moving and I will do my best to get things in order,and get back on the hunt, cheers

7 Likes

When 1 door closes, another opens :wink: Hang in there bud…it may take awhile though it will get better

9 Likes

Thank you so much @MomOnTheRun you are so kind,and very generous I can’t wait to drop those beans that you sent (jellie pie plus the hash plant crosses!),I’m really going to have to focus and think streamlined thoughts,heheyou know last year i didn’t want to even go on ! Wow and listen to me now hehe peace and love yeah! Overgrow! Thank you all for the room to get my therapy Cheers!

7 Likes

I am going to see if I could pick up the pieces and get back on it here, peace and love

8 Likes

Don’t worry you’re still here man you just aren’t growing atleast you are all good :ok_hand::100:

7 Likes

Well I gave all to what I thought would be a great home,the people have been in the cannabis industry for a few decades out here and sounded like they could get them out for people to access and finish them,I only kept what they didn’t have room for,and this one

Any idea how much work is involved in hiding something of this size? Well it keeping me moving forward, thank you @ReikoX she’s a beautiful, beautiful girl!, with a smell to die for,and the biggest auto I’ve ever grown to date 4gallonish container

9 Likes

A few in house crosses

These are Kush/ blue berry backcrossed to the blue berry
The next up are from a peakseedsbc mix pack,one of the females were super kushy and offensive BO odor,I had a few males at the time so should be interesting

18 that I used an empty egg carton

5 Likes

Also on the go
Sweetjack/bb f2s

Also soaked and planted 7 blackberry seeds from apothecary genetics,I’ll have to get pictures of those once they break soil

6 Likes

And yes I did try 3 more autos

They are from @ReikoX thank you brother

8 Likes

Big wreck xF13 xsweetjack bb x gg4xzkittlez,this is a seedling,I did pull two cuts, although not sure that they will pull through, peace and love

5 Likes

Those autos are looking good bro, love seeing them grown out.
:+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Group photo

Still no sign on the black berry
LITFA

3 Likes

A few came up of the sweetjack bb f2s,and nothing yet on the black berry,I’m open to suggestions,I’ve got 7 beans down that all had cracked before planting,any ideas? I’m getting somewhat frustrated,and don’t want to let them rot,I do have some h2o2, peace and love yeah

1 Like

4 Likes

Update as follows
Blackberry 0/7
Peak x home cross 16/34
Sweetjack bb f2s 3/6
Was sure it was a soil issue,I boiled some of my Coco coir and used while still warm for the next attempt
Everything, except for the Omar Sharif beans sprouted,(they cracked during the soak like all the rest) peace and love
Ps.the Omar Sharif seeds were the first to get planted in the warm Coco, which I think may have been just a little to warm,I’m so happy about the ones that came up two Jellie Pies !3 sk91s,
I just had a look,and I don’t believe it,one Omar Sharif!

Also a friend lead me to a Matt Riot YouTube vid on seed prep ! Man that dude doesn’t mess around hehe peace and love yeah

3 Likes