Grow room diary,take #2

2 jellie pie from @MomOnTheRun,thank you so much! Sounds delicious! Your generosity is amazing! Hope I can bring these in properly!

5 Likes

Iā€™ve started 2 Skunk 91 seeds labelled 2&3
I think I have a cut of the first one that may pull through,unsexed ,I lost the cut that I had in flower room ,these are og gifts from @Craigson15 thank you brother! Peace and love OG!

3 Likes

I donā€™t think it would be me if I didnā€™t forget to label at least one,hehe ,oh well,far right,is unlabeled and believed to be a Skunk 91 and will be treated as such until it proves other wise,and finally the other two are sweetjack xbb f1s from the original 10 pack hempdepot

4 Likes

Happy weekend FTLB :wave:

Remember to watch the Skunk91F2 like a hawk for hermie-action! :scissors: :wink:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Yes absolutely,they still may end up outside this year, even though I canā€™t finish anything outside up here with my resources,I think just running them outside as part of a selection process would be great! And worth my effort, peace and love!

4 Likes

No problem! I really should have femmed them to share the taste of their mom - sweet yet nutty totally reminiscent of grape jelly peanut butter sandwiches ā€¦I hope you find one in the F2ā€™s - if not I have ~100 more seeds to find it again from that small microcab run I did :wink:

4 Likes

Just starting checking out the tgread but yeah id say youre" going back in. " looking good.

2 Likes

Awesome @MomOnTheRun! You rock I love the regular seeds,call me old fashion! Hehe,and any time you chime in brightens up my Day! Love and respect!!

2 Likes

On the fence,and nervously, cautiously,hehe
Peace and love, welcome!

1 Like

I could really use some help with when this should come down, looking for most body stone type therapy that I can get
I do believe sheā€™s a UV X LR no idea what day
Itā€™s kinda funny,I just got a loupe from a buddy, thank you brother,I lost mine a couple months back
Trichs are mostly clear,a little ways yet

4 Likes

If you want couch lock Iā€™d wait til you see majority of hairs and trichomes go amber. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yep, shes not quite done yet. Wait a week and check again.

1 Like

Tap water-34ppm,6.4 ph
Added-1 cap of Alaskan fish emulsion each (2)v&b
-1/2 cap of cal/mag
-1/2 cap of superthrive
-ph adjusted
For use with seedlings and fresh rooted cuts
Yes Iā€™m certainly not back at it yet,I am just trying to get some medication,and am trying to get signed up as a medical producer for myself, havenā€™t been able to make follow up appointments
Ps,I use Alaskan because I think itā€™s closer to organic for seedling and early veg,as the flowers are sponges for flavor/smells,and believe if there is even the tiniest amount in the medium during flower the finished product will smell and taste like fish emulsion! Hehe I assure you that I have not tasted fish emulsion,and it smells exactly like it sounds,hehe possibly worse

5 Likes

Yeah, I use that when Iā€™m too lazy to make my own hydrolysate.

4 Likes

6 Likes

A couple crosses given to me from a new friend,thought I would see how they do,in an effort to get them started,was told the Tigers milk x has some CBD,and the other,well,itā€™s crossed with Rare Dankness! Not sure which one tho,I certainly invited him over to OG! Hope you make it brother!

4 Likes

Got some Mazar-i-Sharif going in there?

1 Like

Hey brother,itā€™s a strain called " Omar Sharif " .apparently a unworked landrace hash plant,I canā€™t find any information on it ,and have heard some talk about the devastating potency of strains that come directly from the source, would appreciate any thoughts, concerns, insight,I had thought I had offered them to you to work with,so that I donā€™t mess them up,I know I have killed at least 3 they come in packs of two,once I get ahead of my bills I think Iā€™ll try my best to start preservation runs of everything that I have!
Ps, Omar Sharif beans were a contest win right here on overgrow! from @The_Vault_Team thank you kindly, originally from paradise seeds

3 Likes

The name Omar Sharif is an homage to the great actor and a reference to the origins of this Afghan landrace which is found on the mountain sides of the city of Mazar-i-Sharif in Afghanistan which is a legendary center for prime hashish production. Unsurprisingly, this plant oozes with resin.

In the mix for many of Paradise Seedsā€™ finest indica varieties, we have decided to release this strain in its original form for the enjoyment of all. Its exotic nature makes it a must for the committed indica connoisseur.

I hadnā€™t heard of that one, but it sounds great!

2 Likes

Well itā€™s my third day of trying to put everything out for outdoor durability selections,and they are up against it all right!

Hope the snow doesnā€™t last to long

4 Likes