Grow room diary,take #2

:unamused: :unicorn:

If you didnā€™t say it I wouldā€™ve thought PERLITE. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree: :point_left: allergic to snow

1 Like

You canā€™t see it very well but there is close to a dozen seedlings buried in that photo,would you care to trade spots? Hehe lots of love and respect brother!

2 Likes

Uploadingā€¦
And to follow up with the weather up here !brisk morning!
My bad on the photo,but yeah frost this morning, everything is looking good! Regardless ,quick defrost,very early this morning

My auto , hehe, well, @ReikoX was the gent that sent her my way! , almost finished,had to transplanted outdoors! Including snow yesterday,frost this morning, doesnā€™t look like it even flinched!or mind at all! Beautiful!

5 Likes

The only one left for me to watch

Would really appreciate some feedback, looking done to me,but i dont feel like Iā€™ve ever waited long enough to have quality smoke,and will wait if necessary! Good morning, peace and love yeah!

4 Likes

Depends what u like. I like to see some amber at least 10 percent. Imo the longer u can wait the better. Another member said something along the lines of ā€œI wait two weeks past my first instinct to chopā€ . Hate to ruin your hard work over a week or two.

2 Likes

Absolutely,I should probably wait two more weeks at least than,I donā€™t see any amber trichomes at all, thank you brother!she smells so nice!

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m far from an expert Iā€™m just basically parroting info Iā€™ve read here. But it resonated with me

1 Like

I do appreciate the help,I am to eager to chop it seems hehe! Thanks again brother! So nice outside today, absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

I wonā€™t be able to check up on these in a while

Two Jellie Pies! They are loving the great outdoors! today maybe the first real day of sunshine since being moved outside,love and respect @MomOnTheRun Cheers!

5 Likes

Still looking beautiful and starting to show signs of a light fade,I havenā€™t fed or watered her at all

5 Likes

Pics from earlier this morning

8 Likes

Well it just started to rain

Calling for two or three days,Iā€™m so in love with these Low Ryder x Ulta Violet (asthetics!, amazing unctuous aromatic compounds!sheā€™s got so much of what I am looking for!) Iā€™ve just put the soak on what I have left! I desperately need to do a seed run!,I know I missed out on the @ReikoX giveaway, youā€™ve given me so much already,I just need to stay the course on these beautiful up and coming babies! Thank you!
Close up

9 Likes

Send me a PM with your address and Iā€™ll get you a FAM pack. :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

Absolutely! Iā€™m in between addies at the moment,Iā€™ll find a secure one today,and definitely get that to you asap my man YEAH! You kick ass brother!

5 Likes

Call it wishful thinking,or possibly, positive thinking,(?),I pray that they wonā€™t be wasted!

3 reg GDP from @PoppaPuff
6 fem Sebringā€™s Revenge from @Sebring
4 reg Sunshine Daydream from Overgrow preservation runs! @Sebring was the breeder!
5 reg LRxUV2 from @ReikoX
3 fem Island Punch from a friend, who I will have to ask first,I certainly wouldnā€™t drop his name with out asking first
3 fem Afghani lowland xDaku from @lefthandseeds via @PoppaPuff
3 fem Jack Herer from @PoppaPuff
Thank you so much for the gear!every bean was a gift from fellow growers ! Beautiful, considering,I could never afford this caliber of medication,and that is exactly what it is! And I am extremely generous with my family and friends! Iā€™ll always find a way to help those that I see in need some seeds , equipment, encouragement,even buds if I gottem! Peace and love all! Overgrow On!

7 Likes

As long as you learn something new, itā€™s never a waste!! :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you brother,Iā€™ve got family interested in the Sebringā€™s Revenge seedlings! Iā€™d like to grow a couple for personal use as well!4 for them and hopefully 2 for me! nothing helps my physical pain like CBD, thank you!
Ps,are you able to post the test results or a link would be great! Overgrow On!
@Sebring ,Iā€™m sure you are busy kicking ass somewhere! Getting shit done! Forever grateful! If there is ever anything that I can help with, please do not hesitate,I will try my best!

4 Likes

Youā€™re already doing what I need you to do! :grin: Share genetics with anyone that needs them and share some more! :blush:

5 Likes

Iā€™m really hoping to save two as motherā€™s that I can take cuts from both for personal use and for those who are in need! Peace and love brother! Iā€™ll post pics along the way!and thank you so very much! Your generosity and level of professionalism are amazing!

5 Sebringā€™s Revenge seedlings, first day hardening off ,and are in luck , raining on and off, brief sun, plenty of overcast, peace and love yeah

5 Likes