Grow room diary,take #2

She’s fading fast! Hope any day now!

3 Likes

She got chopped this morning

I’m so happy! I’m so grateful! Love and respect all! Thank you OG! Probably the closest to Done ever!,I have 5 more just starting out! I hope that I can hang on long enough for a bean run,I’d love to try to feminize some !
LRxUV not sure which phenos, Thank you brother @ReikoX ! Your generosity is absolutely amazing! Finally some homegrown meds yeah!

8 Likes

I have some clones if you want them

3 Likes

Well, the answer is hell yeah! Which ones are up for grabs? I’ll kick you a PM brother!

1 Like

Outdoor Omar Sharif

I wanted to mention that this is by far the most offensive smelling seedling I’ve ever had the pleasure to grow,I hope to take some cuts and hold the cultivar to cross, mostly to preserve the genetic,after preliminary testing of course hehe,i do believe it suffered some transplant shock
Peace and love all!
Overgrow On!

6 Likes

Dude…Even though it is a small show…Your effort, and passion, has allowed you this reward…

It is addicting, no matter how big of a show you run.

Very nice job on your smoke Buddy…It looks very nice for a beginner. You should be very proud.

Expanding is the easy part…Learning to grow properly is the tough part…

K.

4 Likes

Yeah brother it’s been a world of fun the highs have brought everything up a notch or two! Hehe,I would really love to put everything I’ve learned so far together and try to hammer out a crop of quality medication being my main priority , and I would also like to put enough away for my personal (including family)needs, thanks for stopping by brother
Peace and love yeah!

4 Likes

Oh and the preservation runs I’m dieing to do as well! All on good time! Right!(?) Is what I tell myself,a proper time and place for everything
Hehe well this is also on the go

Peace and love
Black Domina x Jungle Spice on top and Dank Sinatra f2s on the bottom

7 Likes

This morning I found mold on the cups(soil) I am trying to start, treated the Black Domina x JS starts with a watered down h2o2 solution,not sure what else I should do,
For future reference,I must sterilize all starting materials
PS,any suggestions?
Peace and love all

2 Likes

When I clean my pots I use laundry soap & vinegar but have sterilized using my kitchen microwave too. :sweat_smile: 30 secs on high for a dish-sponge, so go figure… :zap:

Lowering the humidity could reduce mold but also slow your germination. :thinking: :game_die: :game_die:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I throw them in the washing machine hot cycle, extra rinse, no detergent.

2 Likes

I used dish detergent to wash all my cups prior to use,I believe it was my new soil that I had just purchased,not sure if all is lost or not,I just put everything in the sun hope the sunlight might help(?)
Thank you so much for your replies!

1 Like

Almost sounds like you are overwatering the little ones. I moisten the soil then LITFA for a few days to a week.

2 Likes

I believe the new soil is contaminated with mold,
Is it too late ? is there anything else I can do?

1 Like

I’m willing to exhume if there is anyone with experience dealing with this, the proper step would have been to sterilize soil for sowing seeds and cuttings
From what I found,I treated with a sprinkle with cinnamon

Sunlight will kill any on the surface :thumbsup: IME

:point_up_2:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Possibly,I only watered once to start the seeds, generally the top inch of soil only,I didn’t measure this time,I did add some h2o2 to water on the JS seeds and only enough to cover effected area,I guess I’m wondering if there is anything I can do at this point to recover this trainwreck,or? It’s tough to LITFA,but does it work on mold?some world class genetics there, should I dig,rinse,and sterilize soil? In an effort to save them, brother I appreciate your help and am very grateful for your time and patience

3 Likes

I usually start my seeds in Rapid Rooters or peat pucks. Perhaps that will help.

1 Like

Outdoor Omar Sharif

Unsexed seedling, smells unreal ! Stankolicious ! Yes I have been known to get over excited, very young to have so much odor , hope it a sign of things to come! Would have to say a very durable little sweetheart! I am really enjoying this so far

8 Likes

I’m really looking forward to seeing the Omar in flowering. Not too often we get to see a pure Mazar grow log!

3 Likes