Grow room diary,take #2

And Jungle Spice that won’t give up! The Dank Sinatra f2s are pulling through as well!

Healthy seeds! Probably the only reason they pushed through!well done guys!

8 Likes

Don’t you just love that feeling when you’ve given up hope and they push out the dirt! Makes me feel like getting down and praying to the weed gods🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🤣

3 Likes

I just noticed one next to some 45+ day old auto’s :sweat_smile: … I thought it was a lower growth node starting near the soil surface & went to pinch it off :astonished: :seedling: whatever!

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Yes it does! And I am flippin ecstatic!thank you weed Gods! Not to mention the breeders ! I almost dug them back up in desperation !

1 Like

Awesome brother! Hope she’ll finish for you !

1 Like

A couple Jellie Pie beauties getting their green on!,I really haven’t fed much until today!
Note, only autos are planned to finish outside,I am running a quite a few (reg, photo)out side to watch there performance, growth structure, want them to know that they are plugged in to the earth,get comfy,am hoping that they will naturally flourish forget or heal from the stress I put on them,ive got a small handful of the old cuts outside to,my gg4xzkittlez females both hermed on smaller cuts ,I trashed immediately,I do have one of each of the two bigger ones (gg4xzkittlez2&3), I could take fresh cuts of each and see if they herm as well,a lot of effort tho,and energy, that may be better spent looking after the Jungle Spice and Dank Sinatras, Idk, feedback welcome! My f13xbig wreck x gg4xzkittlez progeny hermed 2/4 trashed em, don’t recommend waisting time and resources there,I am throwing those beans in the garbage

2 Likes

:astonished: :astonished:

8 Likes

Yeah what a little beauty(2 of them?,ha!)! Want to flourish brother! I was going to ask you to post a pic, I’m very glad that you did !
PS,love your place! And I love what you’ve done with it ! Hehe yeah!
I found a little sprout over by the Sharif!

It’s right where I tried to direct sow some God bud crossed beans ! I’ll remember eventually and come back and update the exact cross,God bud tho be very interesting!
The one reaching out from under the rock!

3 Likes

Outside look at a couple autos

The two on the left are Devil x Low Ryder(m&f)
The pot plant to the right is an unlabeled photo/regular seed,I believe it is the other Omar Sharif seedling,I was in a rush to get them out and lost track,just being honest,I will keep an eye on it! Peace and love yeah
Overgrow On!

5 Likes

Omar Sharif
After a little trim

had some company yesterday,and realized the only way that i can secure this genetic,is to take cuts i believe i took 5 cuts of Omar,and a cut each of all three skunk 91 starts that i have outside,all unsexed regular ,photos !
Can’t forget little Smokey!

Lol,his real name is Mack!
Born on the first day of spring! So just over three months old,hehe I’ve never had such an amazing companion!(of the 4 legged variaty!)
peace and love all!
overgrow on!
one love!
I’m getting the I can smell the treat in your pocket look! Hehe peace!

10 Likes

And the work in progress!

For the last three years,I’m slowly! Extra slowly! As fast as I can hehe, slowly breaking her! All by shovel,all by myself,well I love it when my youngsters come out and take an interest! There isn’t anything more beautiful than family chill time in the garden!
And believe me if it wasn’t for cannabis I would be lost in a garden,I find the transfer of knowledge so amazing!

8 Likes

The great outdoors!

An original DS cut ,I actually stumbled upon this yesterday,and plugged her into ol’mother earth yeah! I say that very respectfully!
She’s extremely resilient and I can’t say enough about her durability,I forgot about her for almost two weeks,in a solo cup ,she was thirsty! Seems to be a little hungry too,I’m sure she will appreciate the new digs hehe

4 Likes

Well,I had to leave everything behind for now, looking for work in the bright lights,damn do I feel out of place, until I stumbled upon this place

She’s a beautiful voluptuous super lemon haze! Must be 8 ft in height,in a container.as it turns out they are in need of some help, it’s really incredible! I’m so stoked and was allowed to roam the plants and defol, and topdress at will! Omg!
Peace
I’m thinking about starting a new thread/post about my big city adventures hehe,I’ll have to discuss with those around me I imagine, peace

7 Likes

:japanese_ogre:

[whip crack]

Back to work slave! :joy: :hugging:

3 Likes

Yeah I miss home ,and I wish I could find a niche in my area to fill ,hell I’d make every effort to create one if necessary,open to suggestions,I know that this place has its amazing things going, however,not for me ,I’ll be moving on shortly,I kinda feel like I’m wasting time just being here (in the city , away from family)although I’m very grateful for the learning experience, exposure ! Beautiful plants ,high stem count,plus they just received financing to explode thru the roof,any insight would be greatly appreciated,or help with direction ,I miss my family ,(no work at home ) peace and love all !

5 Likes

Finally got a couple minutes to think and I’m looking for the most efficient way to make resin available to the human body thru an edible a friend is sending some outstanding organically produced resin glands and I don’t want to waste one gland ,and need to ensure the organic goodness is preserved yet readily available
Peace and love yeah!

2 Likes

LOVE the pic of Mack…The look on his face is awesome…

Good thing you have him keeping an eye out for your girls…

K.

2 Likes

Yeah brother! You should see his dad, he’s massive! And calm cool and collected ! Peace and love brother,glad you stopped in !im hoping to get back to check on everyone ! Possibly this weekend!
And yeah there is no fooling that snout! Has yet to grow in to it!!

Quick note,I did not make the grade at work,idk how to put this nicely ,I gave them my Best and greatly appreciate the experience!.in dealing with the plants on that level ! Absolutely incredible and I am extremely grateful once I got over the emotional BS,hehe , I need the push through with a sence of purpose, integrety and creativity,I realized now that i need my own set up and in a much more efficient manner, absolutely organic,I hope he finds the person he needs ! Apologies of course! I’m a damn canuk thru and thru!,I’ll be back on Monday! Concrete it is ! Yes locked down a job for next week!
Peace and much love and respect ! Everyone!

3 Likes

Outdoors and ready to bust if not already,I do plan on storing as much of that pollen as possible,he turned out pretty good considering, having been stunted early on in life

5 Likes