Grow room diary,take #2

And this is a new direction that I am playing with, .25 gms of sungrown BC kief , wasn’t clear on the exact process although I stressed solvent free only ! Absolutely wildcraft organics ! Dude does beautiful uber clean work,

Double boiler , for 80 minutes,I believe I needed 60 mins.at 200 degrees plus,I thought it may take twenty extra to get everything up to temp,a complete guess,
Also added half of it Tbsp of clean bacon fat as the vehicle of delivery (?) Or carrier (?) Courier (?) Ha f’n terminology ! I’ll get it after sounding silly for a while,also added some filtered drinking water to the mix and plan on keeping jar completely sealed to keep all the goodness of terps and all other properties,I just need to find a source of lecithin ,I am going to use butter on the rest ,after I see how it compares, I would love to do a test run on a heatless method of decarboxylation, anything to increase efficiency and effectiveness,

I am looking for ways to get the absolute most from these beautiful, beautiful resin glands! Would love to hear from anyone who can offer direction of this compete process,
Peace and love yeah!
I’m actually thinking about just knocking that back,any better idea ?to test the amount on myself,haha

5 Likes

Bacon grease?? Good call that sounds delicious lol

How is that male in the previous post flowering already? Its pretty early in the season, no?

4 Likes

Hehe thanks brother! I’m thinking it should go pretty good,was thinking it may also have higher saturated fats (?)will have to look into it and could always be cut into butter or a Ceaser salad dressing if need be,(un-infused bacon fat(secret ingredient of many great chefs for various dressings and sauces !)
And the male flowering was started in doors and showed just after I transplanted him outside
Also he is a Low Ryder x Devil#1 I believe, is really what I believe him to be from brother @ReikoX oh! Yeah, just received the care pack @ReikoX thank you so much, would love to get those started brother ASAP! Peace and love yeah!
The first time I layed eyes on them where late this afternoon! Yeah !

4 Likes

Poured excess water into a single cup of tea with a touch of cream

And half of the bacon fat onto a half slice of toast and jam !

Light smokey flavor on the toast and jam, surprisingly nothing at all in the tea (?) I thought for sure ,turned out very nice,and will report back on the dosage and effect
Note,I did not get a chance to grab any lecithin ,butter or coconut oil as they should help with delivery and intensity
Peace and love all!

4 Likes

Omar Sharif ,what an incredible recovery !

3 Likes

These are the only things that I could find out here two hours from the closest city

I do believe I can make something happen!
And I do understand that these are most likely not organic,and I am looking for a organic source,
Peace and love yeah!

2 Likes

There were 2 of those, where is the other???

1 Like

I know brother! I fucked up ,lost the tag on the other one(recycled coffee cup) and I thought I would remember!!! I’m going to go around to stem rub all !!!,but the two that I lost the labels for are, one Omar, and one Skunk 91! Haha all good they are both unsexed and tall and lanky lookin! Possible males I’m just so fucking happy to stop in on my family this weekend! Yeah ! And glad you stopped in brother man!
Welcome peace and love yeah!

I’m very happy today finally sinking in that even though my appointment to grow at home was cancelled Dr was I’ll,I randomly dropped by cause I did some changes including an increase to 9grams per day instead of 7,the employees totally hooked me the fuck right up in regards to help with question by question,and found an opening, everything was so busy that the dr took one look said go back to his team and just say ampcr or whatever that is and am waiting for the license I guess, WOW I cannot stress enough how grateful I am and to have those insane autos! from @reikox to come in as well! I don’t think it has fully set in yet ,the absolute entirety of being legally allowed to produce organically sun grown (eventually), need greenhouse asap !
Peace and love yeah!
Overgrow!
I went strictly indoor for the higher number and was told that still allowed 4 plants rec outside! Absolutely beautiful!
A greenhouse that can be secured is considered indoor here at the moment! Yeah!

3 Likes

This is an awesome breaky idea Bud…Now I think I may have seen it all haha

K.

2 Likes

Your enthusiasm is refreshing Bud…Happy “legal” growing Man.

Keep’er tender Pal!!!

K.

2 Likes

Awesome! And thank you brother ! Ha yeah ! I just need to get a couple weeks of work in and should be able to get things rolling! I’m so stoked and feeling better, like I’m on an upswing for sure ! Thank you for checking things out here brother,I really appreciate any suggestions ! From you seasoned growers yeah!

1 Like

Ha,I grabbed these as they were all I could find
I seriously thought they were crushable tablets,I am pleasantly surprised,I’ve read that liquid lecithin is stronger,haha,I doubt they were talking about these tho,
Any one have any idea how much to use ?
I am going to eat half of what’s here and injest what’s left of the infused bacon fat from last night,I did take a tiny bit out for some one else to sample,as I got efficacy of pain, insomnia,I slept very well and woke up painless,got up feeling better than ever! I realize that my scale was off last night and I only infused.16 of a gram ! Can you fucking believe that! ? ! ? ,I’m totally floored with that revelation! I am the thriftiest ! Mf’er that I know! I always look for the break ! How do I bring my end down ? How much do I gotta buy? I had know understanding of the absolute waste ,and I love smoking doobies lately must add concentrates! And bam! I only smoked last night to hook up a buddy /socially and got extra lifted whewhoo ! This morning pain free (mostly) only craved a blast after 11 am when normally wake and get the bake on ! Asap ! Even when I did this morning only a couple drag 1/3 of a joint was all I needed ! I burnem down normally! So about 420 this afternoon I still have 1/3 of that joint left and no sence of dire/ desparately to get that pain manageable,wow ,what a difference in quality of life,!!!what a little slice of freedom for a couple hours ! !
Peace and love !!
Overgrow!

1 Like

Thought I could make a smaller more concentrated amount first, and can always dilute at a later time

Made an effort to bring butter up to decarboxylation temp before adding kief for a timed run

One gram of sungrown! organic ! Beautiful and delish ! Resin heads/glands ! Aka Kief yeah !
Added all together and heated to a simmer for 60 timed ,

A quick swirl looking as though fully blended

Sealed jar for complete process start until after cooling completely, to retain all terps and hopefully any goodness that would otherwise be lost during heating and decarboxylation ,
Once cooled added some lecithin and mixed from there

I’m currently trying to find what potency this may be at ,used one gram of kief ,not sure if I should use for one pound of butter or two (?) Any insight would be great thank you!
Peace and love all!
Overgrow!

3 Likes

I usually figure 1g of hash goes into 2 dozen cookies. That usually puts you at 15-20mg per cookie, depending on how strong your resin is.

4 Likes

Beautiful brother! And thank you so much! I love it ,sounds great! The resin is beautiful,clean and as potent as any hash should be for sure!
Peace and love yeah!
Overgrow!

1 Like

Can’t stay away from “her”(haha un sexed yet), I actually have three cuttings of this Omar Sharif seedling that are rooted and about to start growing,very nice vigor ,very easy to handle so far ,and the smell ! Oh my goodness ! Damn ! I hope to god it’s a female ! I probably spend to much time looking for pistils as a sign,as I’m sure there is something somewhere haha,I know,I’ll set up a little light on a timer to be sure and I took 7 more cuts yesterday morning early

4 Likes

Getting closer

Taken this morning,I have to get as many cuts before it goes missing,as it’s right out in the open !
I’m paranoid as hell, having spent all of my life under a rock , with no one knowing at all !
I guess I only get worried when I have to go out for a bit hehe as soon as it shows I’ll be able to get what I need an then it would be great to see her go as long as it can, I am preparing to build a structure of some kind,if its a female !

3 Likes

A couple updates

3 easy going Omar Sharif cuts (unsexed reg/seed),so far the terps alone give this one breeder status,hope for extreme potency

5 Dank Sinatra survivors! Reg/seed f2s
Past experience, extremely durable and vigorous, sexually bullet proof(extreme stress, including 3 days of total darkness almost every thing kicked pollen sacks , the dank Sinatra did not )hehe ,super high female to male ratio 11/3 out of 14 ,I did stumble upon possibly 3 different cuts of different DS seedlings,all destined for preservation run ,I am so excited to procure males from this to use as a solid base,and out crosses,so many exceptional qualities

Black Domina x Jungle Spice
And I’m so sorry to admit that out of all my potential starts these are the only three that made it , although thoroughly stress tested ,mold , and then drought (14 days while I was away),and I lost two more to leaving them out in the sun for an extended period, first attempt at hardening off,man one thing after another it would seem,I’d say these are extremely durable, and hope that it will be passed on to future generations

5 Likes

LOL :laughing: :wave:

good morning sir

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes