Grow room diary,take #2

It’s so beautiful in the summer out here

And good day to you too, Sir hehehe
Peace and love to all yeah!

7 Likes

Fully knocked , looking like two more weeks,3 days ago I pulled out 3 seeds(3 different areas) two were extremely immature one was very dark, borderline viable

Thinking about harvesting early to be sure that the pollen is from the early male auto that was a foot away
Peace and love yeah!
Overgrow On!

3 Likes

Today is a beautiful day yeah !
Uppotted some cuts !

2 Jelly pie cuts from only one outdoor seedling(one of which is absolutely beautiful and will keep as mother if shows as female,(the other seedling is coming around and I will probably go after a cut or two !
4 Skunk 91 cuts ,I wrote the names on the tape,I can’t make it out,I wish I could learn to keep my cuts labeled properly,a little frustrated,I will have to try again,I will use cuts for medication ! Will just have to keep an eye on them !
And 7 rooted Omar Sharif cuttings !
Peace and love yeah !
Overgrow !
It looks like it’s only been 9 days to root ! I guess they are a little early to uppot,I’ve found that it helps to jump the gun a little if I’m prepared to pay attention ! Hehe wish me luck haha
Anyone know if this was naturally occurring? Found yesterday while expanding/digging the garden , about two feet below the surface,

Quick pic of the rooted cuts !

The one by it self is my prized cut of Jelly Pie ! Haha not even sexed yet,hope to put together a bud room over the next couple of days ,so the sister cut can go in !
Mad peace and love yeah! Haha mad being like insane! Insane like crazy good yeah!

3 Likes

Second batch of these,I’m getting better, basically I cup of unsalted butter divided by 12 jars with one gram of the sungrown organic BC resin ! Each ,I’ve been giving them away, trying to improve, hoping more experience will help me find a way to find a niche in the industry,idk family and friends are enjoying my attempts hehe,all good,I’m sure our bodies could all use a daily supply of cannabinoids and terps ,as it a sealed process and seems like my body and brain are feeling healthier and are healing at a slow rate,but I notice an amazing improvement, peace and love all!

Cannabutter,cream cheese, cinnamon/sugar ,on a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel ! Ha , almost forgot honey

6 Likes

Took another 8 cuts Omar Sharif
Unsexed

I love the smells coming from them , they are louder than anything else,ever ,my veg area for the first time smells like a cannabis grow room ,haha ,I would love to run a few more,I do have other things that are more urgent at the moment

4 Likes

Dank Sinatra F2 x Omar Sharif ?

:pencil: "D’Sinarif", "Sharatra" :smoking: :desert:

eh??? :sweat_smile:

:sparkles: :evergreen_tree: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Yeah brother mang ! You read my mind,haha or am I that obvious (!?) Haha

2 Likes

And with all due respect ,they could both use a new name ! I hope they will speak to me at some point ! Hahaha , seriously,just the name “Omar” should strike some fear in the hearts of the meek and mild
Haha

Just taken 11am this morning, Omar Sharif seedling outdoors

3 Likes

5 Likes

I pulled a smaller,lower bud yesterday and this is what I found
From the auto in the previous picture believed to be a Low Ryder x Devil and so was the male ,I may pull a branch daily , and I couldn’t be surprised if it goes missing,so many people have seen it by now, friends are all good,it’s everyone else that may not care how near and dear to my heart this beauty is ,and I would be happy to give a few out ,once dried and cured
I’ll try to keep this for as long as I can also,branch that I broke a bud up from

I chopped it tonight,I’m pretty sure I will have a hundred or so,an absolute guess at this point
I’m very happy at this ,I believe both were early enough that I don’t think there was any local pollen flying 2 to 3 weeks ago

4 Likes

Black Domina x Jungle Spice @lefthandseeds creations , number 1 extremely grateful for the seeds(Medication !)

She’s a beauty ,(not sexed yet)

I’m waiting on a couple cuttings to mature enough (Dank Sin seed run )to pull a slip off before I flower (12/12),need to take a cutting of each as well before I change up the light schedule

4 Likes

#'s 2&3 , Black Domina x Jungle Spice in need of bigger pots , also need to take a cut of each

4 Likes

Nice. I love growing out lefthands gear. The longer mine cures the more I enjoy the buzz from his afghani lowland×daku

3 Likes

That’s beautiful to hear! They certainly are resilient AF ! Beautiful and supe uniform from what I can see ! I brought in two cuttings of the allxdk ,that I had previously started ,and I have two seedlings of that ,that I had just started a couple weeks ago !
Go @lefthandseeds ! You kick ass and I really enjoy having access to feminized seeds they are destined to be mommas !
Peace and love all
Overgrow !

1 Like

Here we go,my god I can’t wait to get this bean run going !
The original DS female
Brought back in from outside

I was about two weeks shy of getting a taste of her , fingers crossed and I’m going in !
A female from my last DS seed run attempt
Brought back in from outside as well

Aka DS # 1 will be relabeled
I found another DS cutting outside labeled as DS # 7 ,it’s a female and I took 3 cuttings ,not quite rooted yet

1 Like

A new un sexed seedling ,Dank Sinatra

Biggest and furthest along

I can’t express how much I appreciate these Dank Sinatras ! I’m very grateful ! Thank you so much ,from two , possibly three different OG members ! Thank you so much ! I will definitely make seeds available
Peace and love all !
Overgrow On !
One love yeah !

3 Likes

Wanted to note that 5 seedlings have made it so far and three separate cuts of DS from before, and the fact that I only had 3 males the the last time,I guess, inspired me to soak 6 more beans
Also , of the 3 previous males I wanted to put it out there,one of them turned out absolutely stunning! Was identical to one of the stockiest of females with massive leaves ! Beautiful structure! Absolutely desirable ! Very upsetting that the male #3 is not available to me anymore ,I really think any DS male(s) would be great for breeding, although I do like the idea of destroying the first male that shows his stuff,and a blend of the rest , for a preservation run
Peace and love all!

1 Like

It’s really growing on me as well. Initially, I liked the Black Dom x Daku crosses better, but as it cures, my opinion is changing. I had 2 really good phenos from the LowDak. One is a light citrusy smelling daytime high that’s very pleasant. The other messes me up bad… Potency to match the BlackDak for sure.

Anyway, glad you’re enjoying it. The lowland has decidedly earned the mother side of all the crosses in my Afghani project for its yield, ease of growth, fertility and structure.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good plan. Those testers ibreallybleft alone. They were always on the outside of the light pattern. I could only imagine how good they would of been if they got aaa treatment

1 Like

Yeah brother ! Appreciate the update and the gorgeous seeds ! I don’t think any of them should have survived but they did ! The Black Dom x Dak sounds pretty damn amazing as well , I haven’t had a chance to smoke anything yet,but I think the LowDaks will/should be the earliest ? Wouldn’t they ? Very excited to get some smoke reports down for ya ! Hehe for us up here too ! Hehe
And appreciate the continued support/encouragement,hehe @PoppaPuff
Peace and love all yeah !
Overgrow !

3 Likes