Grow room diary,take #2

Oh, I’m not done working with the Black Domina either. I have another generation of black domina plants coming in the next year. BlackDak is ridiculous, and I’ll be using it as I work on my own version of Black Domina.

Anyway, I’ll send you some BlackDak to try as well and a couple other things I have. I haven’t tried chem 91 straight, but it’s supposedly half of the genetics of sour diesel. I think I have a strain I inherited called “Snausages” which is OG Kush x Chem91. You can have the seeds if you want them.

2 Likes

@lefthandseeds
Oh my god! I almost fell off my chair ! I just sat down after making some coffee!(trying to induce a second wind !) Yeah brother I’d love to see what you come up with in the Black Domina direction ! Absolutely beautiful! I’ve noticed once something passes through your stable, the genetics seem refreshed ! Black Dak sounds outstanding as well !
I’d also love to try the Chem 91 x , would love to have a go to for that type of full body therapy !
Your very generous brother! I’m very grateful to have the opportunity to run some gear that would be so far out of reach !I will pass on everything I can to friends, family and anyone that shows any interest! I’m extremely nurturing to everyone i meet ,to encourage the gardening and grow your own medication ! Overgrow !
Peace and love !
Thank you !

1 Like

:wave: You’re a kind dude, too :sunglasses:

I don’t think I have any seeds but my single plant from last year’s MasterOG was chem-my:

and this Marauder thing looks even more up your alley:

hmm?

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Yeah brother ! And I love that you hooked up the links ! Thank you kind sir ! I do love the effect of a true Chem Dom doobie ! I imagine it would be great in edibles, could you imagine being hit like that through an edible ? ! Damn I gotta try that !whoo, yeah !
Peace and love brother!

1 Like

Very beautiful DS ,FR7(my label for her(?)),

No sign of sex at all yet

One of the most beautiful DS seedlings ever ! That’s how these beans are tho, each one better than the last thing that sprouted ! Damn , doesn’t matter male or female,I’m taking as many cuttings as I can before I flip the light sched,

2 Likes

Omar, really haven’t seen a sign, male or female,was hoping for something

This is only about half of the cuttings,haha ,I was/am very hopeful ! Haha
Peace and love yeah

4 Likes

I would love a second opinion

Omar 6 days in flower !I was looking through a Loupe and thought I saw a pistil (?) I do believe that Omar is a female ! And what a hold out ! Haha !
Peace and love all!
Good morning !
Overgrow !

3 Likes

Black Domina x Jungle Spice ! FR#1 !

7 days in flower ,shot an inch and a half overnight!
No heavy smells yet , smells rich and herbaceous ! Haha,smells delicious, and I am flippin Stoked !

Two nicely rooted cuts , uppotted today! I do believe I may have two more coming along !
Peace and love yeah !

5 Likes

Sunshine Daydream !
Two females! Was hoping for one of each, although I do prefer two females ! And gorgeous ! One tall one short ! Gotta love it !

Peace and love
These two are in the same container,I may try to separate them tonight, peace

4 Likes

most of us around here do too… :joy: :bikini:

Separating those will stimulate a lot of root growth if you can veg them a bit. :boom:

2 Likes

Hell Yeah !,they are on the flower cycle (7 days) tho brother man ! I am going to pull them apart ,and just be grateful that I’m going to get a taste of them ! I think all in all they have 7-8 weeks to bounce back and will be better off , I think (?) Haha I was sure of myself,I do have cuts that I will veg until they are ready,I just needed to get my bud room going ! Yeah ! I’m so excited that they are starting to show their sex !
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !

1 Like

Males so far
Rare Dankness x God bud ,is a male and I eliminated all cuts (8)
Dank Sinatra FR10 ,male showed in early (stunted) vegetative state (eliminated)
GDP,male ,one seedling that made it is male and eliminated
Skunk 91 #'s 1&2 both male ,plus all relative cuts, eliminated(have one female sk’91 #3 plus a couple cuts !)
Peace and love,I am planning to update as the day goes by !
Cheers !

1 Like

Anyone care to guess

Unlabeled, leaning towards Afghanica !
Could be the MIA Omar Sharif,but I’ve been trying to remember and haha it’s beyond me ,not showing yet,I’ve chop it back heavily twice as I assumed it is a male (I’ve been wrong on most accounts)

2 Likes

'Sure isn’t Sativa… :wink:

1 Like

Yes funny man ! Haha don’t mind me if I state the obvious hehehe
Not to take any chances haha

First frost was this morning ! Sept 18 /2019
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !
Ps ,so I jumped on it ,and pulled 4 , transplanted them, and will put them back on the veg light cycle, Cheers
This has to be a Skunk 91 or an Omar Sharif, based on its outdoor performance it needs to be further tested ! Yeah !

4 Likes

Black Domina x Jungle Spice !
She’s got this explosive growth !

Everyday she stretches and pushes them pretty pistils !

20 days in the flower room,still sporting the veg food/fish emulsion , probably have to use the fish for the first flower feeding, probably switch here the next time she’s super dry ,I do have a cutting (first cutting of her !) going into the bud room tonight !

Have been dragging them in and out of the Sun ! And back to the HIDs ! And looks like they are loving it ! Unstoppable little beast’s ! Hehe yeah !
Also running ss4 mix as a solid base,and superthrive more than usual with great results, trying to stay away from salts and bottled nutrients
Peace and love all !
Hey brother @lefthandseeds thought I would invite you in to have a look, appreciate your insight always ! Very very grateful for the genetics ! Cant wait to taste her ! Very much in need of some good medicine !

7 Likes

Those are looking great dude! Looks like that BD x JS is getting ready to start packing on some weight. :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you brother ! Forever grateful ! Very impressed ! Cant wait to see her fillout as well, I tied each of the three mains down a bit, a form of low stress tech,will get pics, I took as many cuts as I could without slowing her down at all,she’s so beautiful and seriously durable ! I plan on keeping her for a long ,long time ! peace

1 Like

Various cuts

Thought they looked so nice, coming along , up potting as i go !
Peace

2 Likes

Good day, wanted to make a note, Mathew Riot has a few videos out ,the one I would like to mention is the advanced germination techniques,speaks about vine oxide ,how to make it with 4 parts 3% h2o2 and 1 part vinegar ! Also demos the seedcracker from a woodshed13 from IG ! As I do not want to waste another seed !
Peace and love yeah ! Skunk 18