Grow room security

Gotta read this carefully, BRB, gotta run a couple of errands early now, and when i come back we’ll see. THX.

1 Like

Haha. Family. Some of em are like hang nails. They’re a total pain but they’re still part of the body.

That’s some story. No kidding they had it coming… Very raw. I’d love to hear some more… LOL

2 Likes

Its great been an old hippy but as you explian in your post the shit can get real, real fast. Its always best to be prepared for situations like that. Thinking it will never happen is blissfully ignorant of what one is actually doing. Good on ya for diffusing the situation peacefully, and been well prepared. :+1:

1 Like

Has anyone experience with these? Cause my experiences with Ozone generators (custom built and also I’ve bought one) were mixed…
Hard to say if effect was measurable, imho you can’t switch to flower without CO2 filter.

Thanks brother. Looks like weed is saving lives already …:grinning:

1 Like

More fertilizer for the plants. If you run a compost pile not even bones are left. I raised goats and leaned the process to compose it all. Ran out of room in the pet cemetery :scream:
Here is my security system;

5 Likes

Now that’s what I call security!

Love em!

99%

You can get a motion sesor system for 120. Get a bluetooth phone connector and you can set it up to call out from a cell. Get back up battery and your gold and 3 pitbulls doesn’t hurt too lol.

Just wondering what people use to lock their grow room doors. I dont have a standard door for an entrance…I have a hinged, man-made door…once the door is opened i have a piece of 1/2" osb covering the entire entrance resting on a second frame i built.

I cannot use a standard deadbolt or anything and was wondering if i should settle for sliding bolt locks on all 4 corners with padlocks on all…or 4 of those hinged hasp dealies with padlocks on all? I was going to use the electromagnetic locks, but they’re expensive and fucky.
I’m not looking to lock this bitch down like fort Knox…just trying to keep out kids and drunk girlfriends…lol