Grow room temps

Hey guys what temp do you guys keep your grow area right now my seeds are germanating and the room there in is 68 degrees Fahrenheit at all times is this a good temp or is it two low? thanks

3 Likes

68 seems good. I canā€™t get my space down lower than 82 right now.

4 Likes

Wats the humidity like? Iā€™d think as long as itā€™s not freezing they should be good at 68Ā° they are more resilient they u think its finding the right balance of heat and humidity. This is my temp n humidity atm Iā€™m actually looking for something to cool down the room itā€™s in my kitchen n wen its a heat wave it reaches 90Ā° w 80% humidity the green cracks seem to love it the other strains not so much hope this helps some
Happy growing :seedling:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not of the humidity I have to get a way to read it because the temp gauge I have does not ready it

2 Likes

Iā€™d recommend definitely getting a humidity and temp reader, humidity is just as important as temps, seedlings like it more humid so its important to beable to gauge it that way you can adjust it if need be.

1 Like

Ok will do

1 Like

If Iā€™m being honest that sounds a bit low for germinating and seedlings. You want that tenor to be closer to 75 with a humidity of between 60 and 70% for babies. Germination and seedlings like it warm and wet. However Iā€™m jist now reading that you d ok not have a hygrometer for thatā€¦well regardless you should be alright but get some equipment t. It will make your life easier bud

4 Likes

Iā€™m trying to get some equipment just donā€™t have much room to work with until I get into this new house

2 Likes

68 is a bit low. Generally you want to keep them around 75Ā°F with a max of 82 if youā€™re not running CO2.

1 Like

Itā€™s a bit on the chilly side but I wouldnā€™t worry about it.

1 Like

Too low , 75-79 it should be : )

2 Likes

70 ~ 85F for veg and 65 ~ 80F for flower are the ā€˜goldilocks zonesā€™ but relative humidity is important too.

This is ā€œcheap and cheerfulā€ as a buddy used to say
https://mondiproducts.com/index.php/product/mini-thermo-hygrometer/
If you look around you can find them under 20$.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

General rule of thumb is 75Ā°F for HID lighting and 84Ā°F for LED lighting, due to the lack of IR. Keep day temps and night temps no more than 10Ā°F difference.

5 Likes

the room that I keep them in stays right at 70 degrees and there doing just fine so Iā€™m going to just let them grow

1 Like

Just jump on Amazon and get yourself a $15 heat mat. Will really help with seeds and clones

1 Like

Ok will look into one

1 Like

Are you growing in a room, a tent, a cabinet, what?

Also, what light(s) are you using?

2 Likes

Iā€™m growing in a room and Iā€™m using a cheap amazon light for right now until I move and I can get the proper lights