Grow Your Own Laws

I’ve never had more than 6 going at once and those were staggered so 2 were on their way to chop by the time the other 4 got halfway through veg. 4 full size plants at the same time with anywhere near decent genetics and I’m giving away weed cause I’ll never smoke it all myself. I would need to do outdoor or move for 12 plants.

1 Like

I agree with you in sentiment. As long as I’m alive I’ma live illegal and all that.

But if paying them a fee and telling them I’m growing keeps my door from being kicked in and my dog from being shot as it runs away from them I’ll line up like it’s DMV and pay them. I’ll just start speeding more to offset my outlaw ways :laughing:

2 Likes

I would need to grow for 3 adults so a few more then I would normally do would help
But I could keep 6 in veg 6 in flower at all times

With 3 adults 18 plants more with 3 med cards

Wow
I’ll never run out

1 Like

The 12 would be nice for keeping bonsai mothers. A few in flower in a 3x3 tent would be very down to earth for me. I consume just under a pound per year, so 5 zips per run and I’m well covered.

3 Likes

You Good…

4 Likes

Does it stack with medical cards? I know it’s capped at 12 for 2 residents over 21 and figured they’d hold me at 12 instead of 10 for me and 6 for my girl, didn’t even think they’d let that stack.

1 Like

I’m honestly more amazed by people who can grow small than people who grow big at this point. Bonsai mothers would be ideal though.

2 Likes

Grafting is a great option for keeping moms

3 Likes

Exactly! That’s why I didn’t apply for a medical card here. No way I’m going to put myself on their list. I know, sooner or later, they will ‘want to inspect’.

once an outlaw always an outlaw

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Anyone know what defines plant counts in state limits? I’m thinking preserving different cultivars in vitro would be a great option. Also would isolate them from diseases and invigorate them.

1 Like

Remember, homebrew beer was illegal from prohibition in 1919 until 1978. Regulation is mostly left to the states with a few that still ban it. I believe that cannabis will be regulated in a similar way.

I believe NM is not allowing grows in our recreational bill. I also heard it was just a fine if over 6 plants (flowering?), so likely its a gray area. I’m not sure how that applies to my PPL under the medical program.

4 Likes

Best to stay under the radar, CornPop was the one who introduced the “War on Drugs”
And he’s at it again:
https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2021/03/19/one-toke-line-biden-wh-reneges-prior-pot-use-dozens-staffers/

3 Likes

I’m hoping we could get a co op going. Next best thing to printing money.

1 Like

Damn right Gpaw. No list or registration for me.
As long as I’m alive I’m gonna live an outlaw.
I have high hopes but then again. It’s the few people choosing what best for the masses.
That’s never good. I’m just being me and happy.

2 Likes

You would think if legal in DC and all the law makers most likely do harder stuff, It would be US legal.
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

That is how MI started. Now Rec is legal. I still pay the medical fee. It allows me a tax break an double the plants.

Big Pham = Big buck lobbyist = no interest in us.
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

1 Like

The feds won’t budge until they come up with some test, that lets the cops bust you for driving under the influence.

Cops have been busting people driving under the influence in Australia for years with the mouth swap technique, the dogs. Now they are making propaganda like this shit

This is a state that in the early to mid 90’s 10 plants were allowed to be grown with no threat of criminal conviction, it’s done a full 180’ since then so it’s hard to know what direction the world is going.

Amsterdam is going backwards too, it’s sad

4 Likes

Corey Booker has been talking legalization for a few years now and he’s been pharma’s errand boy his entire career. He doesn’t do anything they don’t want and he’s been pretty vocally pro pot so paint your own conclusions there.

1 Like

as a guy from indiana who plays the powerball, id say in the next ten years, i have better odds of hitting the jackpot than i do of looking at my grow and not having to worry about the front door being kicked open.