Growin Stuff with Cannabinoid

I’ve had the great fortune to be blessed with the kindness and generosity of several members of this community and a heck of a haul in the July 4th giveaway organized by @Rhai88 . Limited by space and heat this time of year i decided on just 2 varieties this go around with Blueberry Blast x Blueberry Diesel from Rhai and Horny Horse Cherry Red Shitfest from @Pigeonman. I love blueberry strains and with a name like HHCRSF I had to see what this is about. I have a couple reveged clones still going from after a tester run of Fatso x Grape Stomper OG from @SCJedi too. Thats some great smoke and just gets better.

Running a 2x4 tent, 4" ac infinity fan/filter and controller and Bestva BP2000 light. Soaked 4 seeds each July 27th. Started in 3" pots in ff happy frog/coco/perlite. Ended up with 3 each. Moved to#1’s in a 35/35/30 mix ff happy frog/ocean forrest/perlite with dynamyco on August 15th.

The bbb x bbd i got 2 with squat structure more broad leaf and 1 a bit leggier. The latter was the female. These are some stinkers too, smell with the slightest touch.

The HHCRSF gave me 2 females and a crazy twisted leaf mutant plant that I love. Tough to see the preflowers on it but leaning male. Have to give it a couple days. No smell yet except stem rubs.

Fast forward to this weekend. Time and other responsibilities caught me slipping the last couple weeks and they got a lil too much LITFA. Got in there and culled the males, moved the regeged clones outside. Was well beyond time to up pot and way too crowded in the tent. Hopefully they like their new homes and overdue feeding.

19 Likes

Cool man. Tagged for follow. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Yeah, think I’ll be hangin around too. :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Honored to have some beans in your tent and riding along side some gear from @Pigeonman!

Hope you find a couple winners.

2 Likes

DUUUDDEE!!! THAT LEAVE FREAK IS SOOO DAMN RAD!!!

:metal:

4 Likes

I know right! One of the confirmed females showed a little twisty freak action too but not like that one. Makes me want to F2, lol.

1 Like

The twist reminds me of GG4!

2 Likes

After the up pot I bent em over to spread out a bit. With light defol and tucking. A little late to lst than usual but should work out. They were not happy for several days. Struggled with a little too much water and change in water source but let them dry for a few days, gave an epsom salts spray at lights out and theyre coming aroumd. Will get a feed tomorrow.

Debating making some seeds. Still have this crazy male and on the fence with what to do with him, havnt had the heart to let him go… I have some pollen from a nice Fatso x GSOG male and Blue Kush pollen from dougdawson.
Thinking a branch or two of the ladies outside. Would have to bring em in for a few days.

7 Likes

Veg is boring…

4 Likes

Was thinking about timing to finish these ladies. We usually host thanksgiving and not all guests appreciate the intoxicating smells of dankness. Have to get these into flower. Picked up a couple new nets and got the first one on. Would like to give it another week to fill out more of the interior but would be cutting it super close. They spread out relatively decent. Will clear up the lowers and suckers in the next couple days. Barring any major screw ups should get a few good jars, Need to restock up the meds tote. Wifey has her 13th surgery in as many years in a couple days and going to need it.

8 Likes

9 days post flip, the stretch is definitely on. I’ll add another light. Have the bestva 2000 now @70% but the 1000 added and ran end to end really evens the distribution in this 2x4. Had good production with them last run.

This BBBXBBD is lagging behind the horny horse in size but has a really funky almost burnt rubber smell, not much stank from the others yet. Initial flower development is a little slow, may meed more heat the tent runs between 72 and 81F. but expecting these to go @ 10 weeks but with a little luck they’ll get there.

Outdoor Fatso x Grape Stomper OG is progressing. Flowering is further along with these. Had a scale problem, first id ever seen, and did an aggressive clean up of the lowers and interior, picked em off and hit the stems with soap and neem oil last weekend. Seem to be better for it. Will hit a branch or two of one with some Blue Kush pollen and pollen from the male next week, hoping its still viable, could be interesting.

3 Likes

Note to self: Brought in one of the Fatso GSOG ladies. Tagged and hit a branch with pollen from the male, not much available unsure if it was viable. Hit up 2 branches with Blue Kush pollen from @DougDawson. Bagged em, wet the rest down, lights out. Hoping 12 hours of sexy time will get it done.

3 Likes

Sad news this morning :sleepy:. Went to check on the tent and the HHCRSF are hermaphrodites. Hermies suck anyway but really disappointed to get this far, partucularly that they were the more vigorous and less tempermental than the BBB x BBD. There is no picking off a nanner here or there, flowers are all over the mids and lowers. Most are not matured or open yet, but did find one that blew a tiny bit of pollen when i plucked it. Got to pull these and spray down the BBB and pray.

2 Likes

Damn, that girls got balls!
Shity deal bro.
Meh, ya win some ya loose some, right?

1 Like

Trying to find the positives today after that…

5 Likes

Hermies make great tea, and fertilizer, so when you’re done drinking the tea you can topdress with what’s left. :+1:

2 Likes

I have them in cut down in a couple 5 gallon buckets, rootballs and all. Going to make a blended sort of tea for my raised bed. Been building the soil for the winter garden :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is a bummer mate! So sorry to hear about it but glad you caught it without further harm being caused :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Having an underwhelming indoor run this go with 2/3 of the tent down from hermies and looks like I’ve created an issue for myself flushing the BBB x BBD, jacked the ph too quickly. This girl has been finicky and tempermental even without my err. Frosting up nice, and shes a stinker, but positive ive drastically affected end yield. Sparing pics of the ugly. Buds are pretty.

Had to do something to cheer myself up so started the fall run early. Bog -Sour Bubble, Genus- Romulan x Korean Skunk, JOTI- Black Candyland. 12 for 12 germ on these, very happy with that. If i manage to keep it together and not goof up should be really special.

Outdoor starting to stack some, getting frosty.

7 Likes

Yeah they are :green_heart:

Yeah you did :green_heart:

Yeah it will :green_heart:

:v::sunglasses: looking forward

1 Like